UGMuscle

Looking for something that's been hard to find

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

I’ve been looking for a fairly painless/ smooth test suspension (water based, not oil). I managed to have a good source a few years ago that would draw thru a slin pin and pin thru one as well.

If anyone here carries it in 100mg, at not a super silly price let me know please. Gear church used to carry it but I don’t see it any longer.

Hell, I’d even try homebrewing it up if I could get a recipe

Thanks everyone
J

1 Like

Did you message @GearChurch or @Ldog and actually ask them?

1 Like

Let me check on this.:muscle:

1 Like

Messaged gear church, wasn’t on their list, that’s as far as that went. Just curious if anything else was out there. Thanks John

1 Like

Ok cool

I would recommend some of the GC Test Ace…its really delicious and is a decent semi-substitute.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.