UGMuscle

Looking for T4 Advice

Looking for T4 Advice

I got some free T4 from a medical facility in india last year and never used it. Does anyone have experience using it ? I would appreciate the feed back brother thank you
@PHD @Ironside @Bigmurph @TrenGod

1 Like

My advice is don’t use it stick with ephedrine hcl amps and Helios
You can really mess up your thyroid

1 Like

I cant find any advice on it anywhere . Dave palumbo says to use it 2 weeks to 4 weeks and stop it for 8 weeks. But he was talking about t3. I also read t4 is safer because it stimulates the t3 hormone . Thank you

1 Like

T4 really isn’t going to do much bro. T3 will help with fat loss. You would be better with a fat burner or just so fasted cardio. Dynamic carries a great fat burner that I really like. It’s called Lean AF if you’re interested.

1 Like

And i dont mean its safe . Its dangerous of course

1 Like

It’s bit dangerous if you use it wisely. I ran 25mcg for - while and was fine. People
Give it bad rap because they don’t know how to use. And honestly if you’re not competing I wouldn’t even waste my time with it

1 Like

Thank you. I apreciate you guys . Dynamic supps are top tier. I really like lipo 6

1 Like

You mean vaso6?

1 Like

FAM25 for my discount code.

I am competing, i have literally a thousand 125micro gram tabs just sitting in my closet .everytime i open my closet of goods i see them staring at me lol if its not worth it i wont use it .

Yes thats correct . Where did i get lypo 6? Anyway im making a order now.

1 Like

Get Vaso6 loaded af and lean af and savage af (if you like pre workouts )

1 Like

How many weeks out are you. I will help
You with t3.

I do like preworkouts . Only twice a week though . Back and legs only . I also add beet powder to the mix . Fucking kills bro

Savage af is not bad I don’t like ore workouts at all. But savage doesn’t make me jittery or crash.

1 Like

Thats why legs and back are my days off from work . Saturday morning after family breakfast , i take my kids to our Ymca . After 3 hours at the y we go home me and nap together watching movies . I appreciate the advice brother . I am getting my hormone panel back tuesday . Ill let you know what my thyroid looks like

1 Like

So with t3 about 6-8 weeks out start at 25mcg. I kept my at 25 my whole prep it was actually longer because I did my state show in aug then in November did nationals. And my thyroid is fine. Just remember with t3 always taper down from what you go
Up too. Don’t just quit cold turkey and it takes months to get back to normal range so don’t freak out.

1 Like

I was gonna say ive got some time . About 18 weeks . Ive been trying to stay about 10% this year . I dont want to have to fight with myself to get sub 5% . Im 30 and did shows naturally in my teens and early 20s . This past 2 years has been a real challenge and i love it so fucking much man. You guys have been huge in my development since September and i appreciate that

1 Like

I like you’re taking the long slow road. I do 20 weeks. You do t need t3 I’d youre already that lean bro and honestly 5% is what most people compete at. Most people including myself get below 5%

1 Like

T4 is like long ester…
100mcg t4 is compare to 25 t3
Not popular in BB

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.