UGMuscle

Low estrogen I think

Low estrogen I think

I’m wondering how long it takes to get estrogen back up. And how to hurry it up. No appetite, low sex drive thirsty af. Night sweats

1 Like

Depends on what you took and time. Did you get any bloodwork?

2 Likes

Arimidex .5 2x wk. This morning last 1.

Got to do blood work. The bro science and guessing isn’t going to make it. So many of the different symptoms kinda mirror each other for low or high. Plus some people have no real estrogen issues. Or it can be taken care of with .25mg once a week. Crashed estrogen sucks and takes time to correct. Trust me. Go to a doc. Get a blood panel and estrogen reading. You will have to ask for it. Until you see what’s going on, you’re going to get a guess And what works for me won’t work for you. You could need little or no Adex. Every motherfucker is different. Trust me…

4 Likes

Yeah but you need an e2 test

2 Likes

I will get it tomorrow

2 Likes

Best idea in this situation good choice brother

2 Likes

Upside is I now have a beautiful set of nipples

3 Likes

Arimidex isn’t a suicide inhibitor, it will unbind in 1-2 days and e2 should rebound, what was your cycle again?

1 Like

I got 1 week into it the cought that bacterial infection. But anyway I stepped down from 500 test to 200, which is my standard script

1 Like

That’s alot of adex for that cycle, you should definitely get bloodwork, that’s the only reliable gauge for hormone levels, but just for peace of mind you probably did crash e2, it should rebound in the couple days. I hate crashed e2 lol, I use aromasin, which is a suicide inhibitor, meaning the reduction in estrogen doesn’t rebound and it can take a week or more to return to normal. You only crash your e2 with aromasin once or twice if your smart. The best way to figure out your e2 levels in the future is to run blood before, during and after a cycle.

1 Like

What arimidex and anastrozole aren’t the same?!

Oh you said aromisin 10 4. I did get bloodwork. And to start out I figured I’d double it and see… but then I kinda almost died lol

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.