UGMuscle

Low or no fat moderate to high carb recipes

Low or no fat moderate to high carb recipes

Tomorrow is my high carb low fat (under 20) day and I’m looking for ideas. The keto recipes look awesome but Let’s do one on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Thanks in advance.

Baked sweet potato.

3 Likes

Definitely have sweet potatoes on the list. Was thinking of cutting them up and making fries In the air fryer.

2 Likes

I used to love them as fries. Made it so easy to take on the go in a bag and eat.

1 Like

I like the idea have you done this before. Seems to me you’d be very limited on meat sources that are very lean. For example basically all chicken breast or turkey breast.

1 Like

Haven’t done it before so far I like it. I’m doing 3 low carb days followed by one high carb day.
The only meat I really like is chicken breast and some fish. Every once in a while I’ll have a steak but not often.

Fish are loaded with fat but if your alternating guess its doable especially if you can handle chicken breast for long times.

1 Like

I’m one of those people who can eat chicken 6x a day 7 days week and not get tired of it. When I was a kid they told me I’d turn into a chicken lol

2 Likes

That’s a great thing to have now lol

1 Like

:joy: very true I could literally live off of teriyaki chicken.
Definitely helps when I eat the same things every day at the same time every day.

1 Like

How do you make your teriyaki chicken? Just a marinade or do you mix the marinade yourself?
I just see alot of sodium in alot of the premade stuff and it effects my bp when I have to much.

I use soy low sodium half and half with water plus garlic. I let it sit and then put the chicken in it before cooking. Ive even started to freeze my chicken with the marinade in the bag so once its defrosted it has so much flavor.

Do you have any other chicken recipes that you use?

1 Like

I love teriyaki chicken but I only eat it once a week to every 10 days on a refeed day. I go to teriyaki express. It’s definitely not the cleanest option.

How I make my chicken most days is cut it open and stuff it with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and put a ton of mrs dash chipotle seasoning and red pepper on (enough to make a coating) and put it in the air fryer. I always keep my diet very boring and easy eating the same thing at the same time 6 days a week. On my high carb low fat day is when I’ll kinda switch it up
I’m lucky in the fact that I’ve always been a picky eater so I’ve never needed a ton of options. Even my high carb day except for one meal is plain potatoes in the air fryers and chicken, plain oat meal, fat free yogurt and bagels with fat free cream cheese until I hit around 400 carbs.

I’ll definitely try your recipe though. The day after tomorrow. Thank you for taking the time to give me that.

1 Like

Hey @Bigmurph just now reading this but my wife makes our own teriyaki sauce for chic or stir fry it’s so fucking good better then any other teriyaki I’ve had

2 Likes

Can you get me the recipe brother I can always use a new way to cook chicken

2 Likes

What’s the recipe?

2 Likes

Stand by

2 Likes

Well I thought it was more in depth but it’s just soy sauce and brown sugar for the teriyaki 1 cup a brown sugar to half cup soy sauce cooked down.

2 Likes

We just add rice, with beef,chic, pork,shrimp, you know, dead things.

2 Likes

Im going to try adding the brown sugar in and see how it comes out there will also be plenty of dead things also that I will put it on top of lol

1 Like

Ha ha nice

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.