Androgenic 650
Anabolic 2300
Chemical Names
19-norandrost-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol
17beta-hydroxy-estr-4-en-3-one
Estrogenic Activity low
Progestational Activity moderate

Description
MENT, short for methylnortestosterone (acetate), is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived from nandrolone. This agent is also called trestolone acetate, although not as commonly. The trivial name methylnortestosterone is vague, and can also be applied to other steroids. In this
case the “methyl” in the name, which is commonly associated with C-17 alpha alkylated androgens like methyltestosterone, methandrostenolone, or oxymetholone, is referring to a modification at C-7. This gives MENT a considerably different appearance than 17-methylnoretestosterone (Orgasteron). Of most obvious significance its method of use. Although perhaps possessing a moderate level of oral bioavailability, this nandrolone derivative was not designed for oral administration. It is much more effective when administered to the body directly, by injection, implant, or transdermal gel. In character, MENT is a strongly anabolic
and estrogenic properties.
General steroid potency is usually increased with 7-methylation, a trait well illustrated with MENT. When methylation increases steroid potency it is usually due to one or a couple of things, most notably increased resistance to hepatic metabolism (breakdown) or reduced
affinity for constrictive binding proteins. In the case of MENT, we see a steroid with relatively fast metabolic breakdown, but no binding to SHBG (Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin). Therefore, reduced binding to serum
proteins seems to be partly responsible for making MENT a more potent steroid. When assayed in 1963, scientists reported an anabolic effect that was between 3.5 and 23
times greater than testosterone, while being only 3-6 times more androgenic.2 3 When investigated in primates in 1998, it was shown to have 10 times more anabolic potency than testosterone, with only 2 times the stimulatory action on the prostate. Its relative androgen
receptor binding affinity was investigated a year later, and provided further explanation for the strong anabolic effect of this steroid. Here, MENT was shown to bind the androgen receptor more strongly than testosterone, nandrolone, or dihydrotestosterone.

3 Likes

Loved it used it at 25-50mg last year for 6 weeks. I want to use again, blew me up. Similar to dbol imo

2 Likes

I didn’t know it as methyl I know it as ment or trestolone . Also @squatter it’s the only compound I put weight on pretty quickly,water weight mostly so who gives a shit about water weight. Dbol don’t do it,adrol nope, NPP negative. Ment also gave my first and only gyno issue

1 Like

So this is another compound like DHB that has a brand name and then 2 compound names lol its crazy but you have MENT, trestolone acetate, and
methylnortestosterone which is very close to my MHN or methyl hydroxy nandrolone

1 Like

@Bigmurph Oh man,MHN,I haven’t asked you awhile, but remember how I always expressed Interest in it, and how hopefully we might get some with the sponsors we have on deck…

2 Likes

I k ow. Current sponsor used to carry it but I ghabent seen In awhile. Can’t wait to give there sd a go

1 Like

Hopefully it becomes restocked its an interesting compound for sure

1 Like

Yeah gave me gyno to even with letro, fixed it after cycle though

1 Like

I yeresting wipl def have enough xtane on hand when I run it

1 Like

Letro I wouldn’t use honestly because it takes time to build up in the body for a compound like MENT you want exemestane or aromasin forsure.

1 Like

And you know I got that man.

1 Like

My problem, was not listening to 2 different people telling me to use aromasin, and me just using adex cause I’ve never had any issues

1 Like

Adex on paper looks good and should work as long as it is a high dose but aromasin is definitely the way to go even letrozole looks perfect on paper for this compound but it doesn’t transfer into real life.

I’ve never used anythin g else

@Bigmurph So, you’re saying that Aromasin is the AI of choice for this compound, and that certain compounds require specific AI’s??

I have no desire to use this compound, but am just curious for knowledge purposes. I use Adex for the compounds I have run and have had luck with it, but I probably run it higher doses than most require, because my body is an estrogen nightmare. Plus I run it while on TRT and get it prescribed, which may be why I am used to it.

Yes definitely if you plan on running MENT xtane pharma grade or another pharma grade exemestane or aromasin would be best but a very trusted ugl can have aromasin that is legitimate.
The aromatase from this compound is extremely high and the progesterone is another thing to watch out for in these nandrolone derivatives I had crashed my estrogen taking aromasin on MHN and then got bloods and figured out it wasn’t e2 it was p2. So you have to have caber or something ready to go also

1 Like

That for sure makes sense. I know for sure I’m not venturing down this road with this compound though. I loved the results I had with Tren A, and ran Caber + Adex 2x/wk, but I for sure didn’t like the profuse sweating and shitty attitude I had with it. Probably won’t use Tren again, because didn’t like the behavior change and wife wasn’t super excited about it either.

I am going to give NPP or Deca a shot soon, which I think you’ve seen me state in other posts. Leaning more toward the NPP based on folks stating they didn’t have the bloat & fluid issues versus when they did Deca. I hate the swelling etc., so I’m thinking NPP might be in my best interest. Dr. has me scripts for both Caber and Adex, so that helps. Along with Nolva, since I’m gyno prone in my left side.

1 Like

This compound is much more like nandrolone than trenbolone.
Its a super anabolic so it aromatase heavily but builds mass and Alot of it incredibly quickly.

I prefer npp over decca for muscle building. Decca is for joint lube.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.