UGMuscle

Metformin for quality of life

@NeuroRN I was rereading the section (in TOT) about the benefits of metformin. I had no idea it was used for quality of life and longevity. I’m fat dumb and happy taking it for my “beetes”…

It costs, literally, pennies a month with insurance.

I’m going to do a little more lookin into it.

Has anyone else heard of such a thing?

2 Likes

I take it when not bulking. It neutralizes my carbs (or so it seems). My wife takes it daily. It’s literally so cheap.

It plays a role in sirtuin activation for genetic repair. Among a long list of other things.

3 Likes

Yeah i was going to say that but didn’t want to show off. Hahaha

Really i had no idea.

3 Likes

Ok so it’s cheap and helps my life but how do you get it prescribed? You guys are making it sound like the doctors hand it out just because…

2 Likes

And I don’t want my carbs neutralized,why eat them then?

2 Likes

One of our sponsors carried it. I asked to be prescribed it but my doc said no.

2 Likes

Not completely. It was hard for me to gain weight on it, but I was taking 800 daily. I believe (believe being the key word) you can get the same benefits from less.

1 Like

If you don’t have diabetes you don’t need to monitor your blood sugar while on it??

1 Like

I would make sure to take it with or around food.

1 Like

I read that. I like the idea of neutralize Carbs. Not now but when off cycle.

1 Like

What exactly does it do?

1 Like

I get it for diabetes. I take 1000mg in morning with breakfast and 1000mg evening with supper.

My metabolism has slowed so putting weight on for me is no problem…the problem is keeping it off. Hahaha

One of my visits to my dad, his wife gave me 1000 tabs of it…the va was giving it to my uncle for years after he didn’t need it anymore. I kept it for years and ended up tossing it. I was getting it by the buckets from doc. That’s my story.

2 Likes

Scroll up a bit @NeuroRN explains the other use.

My dad takes it to

1 Like

Buddy a mine gets it don’t use it anymore I know he would just give it to me, however I’m scared to death of words like,“neutralizing carbs” so fuck its other benefits

2 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

Hahaha I’ll trade you for
Some of my wife’s deer jersey!!!

1 Like

Jerky? Ha ha gotta do better then that, I make my own how about some salmon u catch

1 Like

Not jersey. Jerky. Fucking autospell. I waste more time fixing shit autospell is trying to fix!!!

1 Like

Even better. Salmon don’t require near the time jerky does. Let’s shake on it!!!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.