4-Hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-hydroxyestra-4-ene-3-one
Manufacturer: Multiple
Effective Dose (Men): 10-30 mg/day
Effective Dose (Women): Not Recommended
Half-Life: Approx. 12 Hours
Detection Time: Unknown
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 1304/281

Description

MOHN, a.k.a. Methylhydroxynandrolone, is an orally derived version of nandrolone, a potent anabolic steroid. The primary difference between the two, and the difference on which the others hinge, is the addition of the 4-hydroxyl group. This alteration both increases MOHNs potency and causes it to act more like the steroid Trenbolone.

Steroid Form

MOHN comes in tablet form for oral administration, and is generally found in 5 mg tablets. Neither MOHN, nor any of its generic versions are still being commercially manufactured as prescription medications.

Indications/Purpose

Although this steroid is a nandrolone derivative, it acts quite differently from its chemical parent. While nandrolone is a relatively moderate steroid, MOHN is a very potent one. As mentioned above, its properties are multi-faceted and vastly similar to the more comprehensive natures of Trenbolone and Anavar.

Tren 75

Based on its chemical structure (and unlike such steroids as Halotestin with its anabolic/androgenic ratio of 1900/850), MOHN on paper potency translates well into real world results, central to which is increased nitrogen retention for the production of solid muscle development on par with that of the steroid Trenbolone which a greater lean muscle generator than Anavar. MOHN users also boast reduced body fat, much like the clinically proven overall body fat loss acceleration, muscle hardening, and vascularity enhancing properties of Anavar. These benefits alone make MOHN a formidable androgen, but it also encompasses other traditional steroid properties.

Due to a high milligram for milligram potency, the typical effective daily dosage is comparatively lower than most orals. For example, recommended dosages for Anavar, Winstrol and Turinabol are all within the 50-100 mg/day range. Even the legendary mass building Dianabols average dosage of 20-40 mg, is considered high with regard to MOHNs recommended 10-30 mg per day for 6-8 weeks.

Side Effects

For the Indications/Purpose & Side Effects of MOHN see the Trenbolone profile.

Additional Information

MOHN is a very adaptable compound that can be easily incorporated into all types of cycles, during both bulking and cutting phases of training. When used within mass building cycles its usually stacked with testosterone enanthate, Dianabol, Anadrol, and Equipoise. In cutting cycles its often combined with short-ester injectable anabolic steroids such as testosterone propionate, Stanozolol, Anavar, and Boldenone Acetate but there is virtually no limit to its applications.

Im going to start my cycle running this with test prop 100
Mhn 10-20mg
Test enanthate 250mg
Mast prop 25mg eod
Hgh 2iu-3iu
This will be the first 6 wks possibly 8wks

Then we goto
Test e 250mg
Primo 400mgs a couple of wks 600mgs a couple of wks 800mgs a couple of wks
Hgh 3iu
Last wks var 40mg split
For around 20-30wks

Still thinking about alot but this is the basic out line diet and everything else im going to post when I start my cycle log

I like the pyramid approach with the primo, plan on doing some in the near future. Curious to see how it treats you

I ran 500mgs for 11 wks and it was amazing I can’t wait to be pumping 800mgs into myself a wk and slamming as much food as possible

This stuff sounds crazy interesting. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

I decided to start at the end of February I Believe by then I will have enough time to really dedicate my diet my workout and sleep into the cycle that I’ll be running I don’t want to throw all the loop I spent down the toilet working all the time eating a shity diet.
I’m just cruising right now 125 MGS test cyp until I start also taking nolvadex and 25 mg proviron

It’s definitely an interesting compound everything that I read about what people have said about it who have ran it say it’s winny and var without the sides but with 13x the strength of methyltesosterone

Wait didn’t your post say that it had the same sides as tren? How is that without sides haha I’d rather have the winny and var sides. I musta read wrong.

So what exactly are the sides of it? E2? Lipids? Liver? Prolactin? Bp? Etc

Has the same effects as tren without sides.
This is just what ive been reading. Im going to give a full write up on this compound so that there is one that is consistent on the web. Lol
This is like a compound no one really knows about its like 1testcyp before you and makwa ran it there were really know actual feedback from anyone you could listen to

Ahh okay. This was what made me think it would have sides like tren.

I’m very excited for you to be a guinea pig and give your review.

1 Like

Im also excited to be a guinea pig lolol I have taken this stuff in 95 it was called norandrostiendion-19 but I believe its the same compound I was fucking dry and ripped after 8wks put on probably 12lbs with the test which was probably methyl1test

1 Like

Okay im a wk and a half into 10mg split of MHN and its an extremely strong compound. Im experiencing sides that people have wrote about tren ive never ran tren but im sweating so much and at 10mg its got me getting extremely solid and ive noticed a fat loss but not anything extreme. I think its more that my muscle mass has gotten much tighter and I look more cut.
Will continue to update im going up to 15mg split 3x a day.

Want to give my input about MHN. I’m 54 years old. Been taking 10 mgs of MHN Per day, split (5 mgs morning and 5 mgs evening) for almost 6 weeks, along with 1cc of Geneza Sustanon 270 and 1cc of Dragon Pharma Cypionate 250 per week. .5 mgs of Arimidex every other day. The results of the MHN are the best I’ve ever had. I’ve done Tren Acetate, Equipoise, Winstrol and Anavar in the past and nothing has worked as well as the MHN. This stuff is amazing. Strength, size, endurance and lack of negative sides are phenomenal. By far my favorite compound without question. I tried MHN once before, but went way too aggressive with it and started with 20 mgs per day and that was overwhelming. So overwhelming that I quit half way through. My advice to anyone considering doing MHN is be conservative. A little goes a long way. image

4 Likes

Awesome results man. Put an intro in and share some experience with everyone sounds like you have a lot of knowledge.

I would love to get some mhn done a lot of reading on it

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.