UGMuscle

Middle of week 4 CUT

First ever blast after crawling out of alcoholism and finding myself with low-T. Finally, after 2 years of HEAVY drinking and erratic gym time with no commitment, I’m on my way fucking back. Just taking it easy, 600 test-e a week. Started at 265, still at 265 after creating loading over this past four weeks. Lemme know what y’all think, I’m pleased with the progress and expect it to hit even harder from here on out. I cannot wait to get down to low bf % so I can do another blast later and actually bulk. Until then I’m super happy with the pumped up muscles and plummeting bf%. First pic is week 1.

Week four

8 Likes

You doing any forearm work

1 Like

Was that rhetorical

1 Like

Looks like your already making some good progress in a short period of time.

1 Like

If no ones said I proud of you brother. I know first hand kicking addiction is a hard thing. You got this can’t wait to see your progress!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for the love guys, my forearms get a hell of a workout building power line so that helps, definitely makes the cut easier and legs have stayed strong even when drinking myself silly every day/night. Only up from here y’all. Couldn’t get all the pics to post last night.

1 Like

I got some changes I’m making as well let’s get these gains bro

1 Like

Great progress bro, def see changes in only 4 weeks, and think man it only gets better. Stick to your plans bro and never give up, only 110% is acceptable and you can achieve any goal you desire :v:

3 Likes

Good shit brother

1 Like

Nice gains keep up the good wrk

1 Like

Keep up the good work!!!

1 Like

@Atates1993 how’s everything going brother

1 Like

Things are good here boss. Just starting week ten. Took a week off from bench, my right should had been bugging out ever since I started. Bad form and too much weight getting back into things. Form is solid now and the weight was really starting to climb but I had to back off for a bit. Feel great. Looking great. Finishing up some clen today. Will get a good week in this week and share some pics of the progress. Sitting around 258 right now, little four pack coming through but a lot to go. Still managing to gain even on a cut. Anabolic window and maxing my protein and timing my carbs has worked wonders.

I know the feeling about bench and should. I’m starting g my journey of pressing again today

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.