UGMuscle

Month on trt here’s how I’m feeling

Been on Trt for a month exactly at 100mg a week split tuesdays and fridays. Past few days my mood been pretty bad my doctor recently tested my test and my fsh and LH my test is at total 579 ng / dL free was 12.3 pg /ml my LH below low range at 0.7 mIU/ml FSH low too at 0.3 mIU/ml I experienced ED lil last night doctor said he wanted to check pituary gland by MRI and run some test but continue test at same dose that I am since my body is taking
Well to it I have not
Had Estrogen checked yet he said that will be in up coming test. ill be donating soon.

5 Likes

I mean lh nd fshare pointless to test when on anything. Unless he has you on hcg as well

2 Likes

No I’m not on hcg

As soon as you introduce outside hormones fsh and lh shit down they no longer have to signal production of test. So don’t worry bout those test seems about right would like to see free test higher. Weird they didn’t test for estrogen right off the bat. How your nipples feel

5 Likes

That’s what I’m saying and I said something about it too don’t itch or nothing feel little bloated in my gut and my blood pressure went up a little not to bad My energy and all still good just noticed mood and Took little more effort to get right in bed last night with the ol lady I’m usually on cilias that get from doctor but wanted to see if was experiencing anything from E2 not being in check or from the test my free test was lower then that at 6.2 pg / ml so 12.3 pg/ml is improvement.

2 Likes

Too me your levels are still low I like to stay round 800-1000 total test and as high a free test as I can don’t stress about your LH and FSH your body has a feedback loop if you introduce test your body isn’t stupid it knows it has test and quits trying to make it by shutting down your LH and FSH. Only issue that does is lower fertility (sometimes) you can use a small amount of Hcg to offset this however those two numbers will be low as long as your trt comes with the territory. I’m no doc but I would up your test why do you split it that way and what are you taking cyp prop or sustanon? I found the best for me was 100 mg every 3 days or 200 mg every 5 days when I first started I had to adjust as body composition changed what is your weight and bf ? Higher these numbers typically the more test you will need because of aromatose enzyme and would need estrogen checked If I were you I would up my test to 200mg every 5 days or 125 mg every 3 days add Hcg once a week 200-500mcg run it for 5 weeks blood work with estrogen if high estrogen ad ai SMALL AMOUNT you don’t want estrogen low either same effects as high estrogen or low test If estrogen and test low add more test repeat till you feel good period even if your test is slightly high it is about health and quality of life if you don’t feel like you know you should then it ain’t right. I don’t care what doc says I heard that so many times must be normal for you. I still felt like shit less shit but still shit Make sure to DONATE BLOOD AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN this will prevent an issue with clotting and possible stopping of trt remember I am in no way a doctor these statements have not been approved or backed by the FDA. I am telling you what I have experienced and learned about my body through the course of over a decade of TRT

4 Likes

Try proviron to increase your free test and check your E2. You also may need to increase your test a bit. Finally, it takes the body a while to adjust. The first month typically is a bit of a roller coaster, from horny teenager to ED. Once the body adjusts (typically takes 8 weeks), then run bloods again and see what you need to fix. But if you want to make immediate adjustments, I would try proviron and immediately check your E2 and start an AI at the very lowest possible dose if necessary. Finally, you might move to ED or EOD injections; that tends to provide more stable blood levels and not spike E2 as much.

2 Likes

I always like to run HCG with my test. Helps keep the boys full and happy. 500mg 2x per week. Wouldn’t worry about FSh lh all that much. Just treat with PCT

1 Like

I am seeing a shift from hcg or in conjunction with Hcg, proviron, and small amounts of mastron instead of More AI or prolactin control seems like a smart idea controls l it with substance that has benefits besides estrogen/ prolactin control

@Outlawthing thanks big dog I will try that protocol if i have any issues I’ll reach out Man U guys are great even guys in the gym won’t give me advice like you man ! God bless Merica!:us:

1 Like

@Outlawthing I weighed 130 pounds before trt and I’m at 140 after a month on trt now not sure exact bf but honestly I’m very lean.

1 Like

Ten lbs o bet it’s all penis too aint it!! Sry for late response we are at the beach my friend
How do you feel. Energetic do you have drive to accomplish goals and weekly, daily tasks? Is your sleep better? Does your body ache all over and feel like you are 100 years old? Sex drive? Not if it gets hard by that I mean do you wNt to stick it in every thing that it Will go into? I also was in a fog just could not get my thought together and trt gave me clarity again I had gained Well over 100lbs so I immediately got back to gym and started recomp these are the things that matter most. HOW YOU FEEL my last endocrinologist was the only doctor that cared how I felt first the. We look at the numbers. The numbers do matter but only matter you feel like yourself again or safety .

1 Like

Perfect

@Outlawthing :rofl::rofl::rofl: you know it haha man I feel good I have a lot more energy and I’m a welder and have a lot more drive at work I climb 100 + feet n the air a day and I do circles around the guys I work with lol. My sex drive has went up extremely too. But i do think I’d do better at 200 a week then 100. How do you recommend do that split Monday and Thursday?

If you like your current split just double dose 100mg twice a week like your doing it’s all about quality of like convenience do what fits your lifestyle I change it up either every three days or every 5 day works for me you may be different just change one thing at a time wait couple of weeks retest adjust if necessary dont change a lot at once or you won’t know what works for you

Thanks man I did my first 100 this morning Pharma grade test c which is 100 mg 1ml everything went good I just killed hour workout now eating and laying back and making the donuts in the am got to do some torchin tomorrow in the air they call me super buck at work I get shit done! Thanks @Outlawthing I got few questions for ya when u got time.

1 Like

Had an uncle and cousins that welding the big boilers at the power plants. they were making some big money several years ago it was a hard hot nasty job. have you set up your. Blood donations yet? I would like to see you get ahead of it. Get your donations on auto pilot where you go as soon as you can each time. I know people who have to get a doctor to sign off just to donate you can ask away brother even if I can’t answer there are plenty of knowledgeable guys here that know there shit

3 Likes

Beautiful picture brother @Outlawthing

2 Likes

@Outlawthing Not yet I’m going to do it tomorrow morning and set everything up I’ve had to work overtime but taking some days off to take care of me. Yeah man welding is like a art to me and i just started 2 years ago who knows may make a business out of it

3 Likes

Hey brother. Looks like @Outlawthing been mentoring you well. I always feel like my energy goes up after I donate blood. Once I hit week six or seven after donating I can’t wait to donate again. I start feeling lethargic and I know once I donate it all goes away. I also like hcg outlaw mentioned that a few days ago. It’s one of my favorites. Makes everything function better together for my body and my compounds. That and proviron. And ya once you been on you TRT at 200 for a few weeks your gonna feel like a whole new man. That’s what I run my TRT at usually also.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.