UGMuscle

Motivating Quotes for your day

I’ve been collecting motivating and inspirational quotes for quite awhile now. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve shared just a simple quote with another person and it has helped them. Whether it made them happier, gave them motivation, gave them insight or otherwise, the point is that sometimes it’s the small things that can change a person’s perspective.

I’d like to start this thread for those exact reasons. I hope all @members can get involved and add in quotes for everyone. Who knows, maybe you’re having a rough time and looking up quotes to post here will allow you to find that “thing” you needed in your own life.

“It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.”

• Theodore Roosevelt
13 Likes

James Mattis:
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

17 Likes

I saw that coming eventually lmao. Didn’t expect it to be the first post though hahaha

3 Likes

xxxooo

“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard

11 Likes

“Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”

– Bruce Lee

10 Likes

“ YOU DONT HURT EM, IF YOU DONT HIM EM”

-Chesty Puller

11 Likes

It takes a big man to cry…an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

6 Likes

True to a point because ive seen small guys knock out really big guys with one punch lol

But definitely a good quote

4 Likes

I noticed that you haven’t written an introduction. We would all like to get to know a little about you brother.
Welcome to ugmuscle.is

1 Like

Ill get on that… Ya i got that off saturday night live years ago thought it was worthy of a post…

1 Like

Definitely was had me laughing lol

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ve always liked that one.

1 Like

“Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger.” - John F Kennedy

9 Likes

“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity.
The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
-Winston Churchill-

8 Likes

“If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.”

8 Likes

Fucking great

1 Like

12 Likes

Great loving these keep em coming fellas

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.