MPG domestic gear is amazing

Ok so I’ve been wanting to write up my input on MPG gear. First delivery was super fast I think 3-4 days. Communication point on as always.

Gh I’ve been using for for 5 days. My right hand has been numb all day and I’m only running 4iu. I waited to use theirs till I ran out of my old stuff. I’ve never had gh hit this hard and quick. I haven’t had time to run actual blood test but I’ve seen others that are reading 37. Guys and girls that’s higher than pharmacy. My hand is tingling and numb as I write this lol. If you guys haven’t jumped on board yet I wouldn’t wait. And their prices beat anyone else around. Thanks @MPG

@Fitraver
@SemperFi
@Bigmurph
@TrenGod

6 Likes

Its great hearing reviews like this and knowing that are verified sponsors are the best.
@MPG thanks for providing top quality
@PHD thanks for the review

1 Like

Awesome review. One of these days I’ll have to experiment with gh. Nice work @MPG

1 Like

I get so confused…we have so many good sponsors here. If I ever can get bitcoin…I even fucked up the glidera somehow.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.