I’ve been sitting on 50g of raw boldenone undecylenate for a while. It’s not a powder but more like a jelly. Can someone please provide me with a good recipe for this? Every site I’ve gone on gives something for a powder base and I don’t want to take any chances of screwing this up. Also, I’ve used test E for years but I’m thinking of using Sustanon. The only recipes I have found for this is to use the right amount of the four test powders that go into it. I plan on ordering 100g of the powder already mixed for 250mg. If anyone can give me a recipe for that it would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Here is my recipe and following question. Based upon this, it states to use 10g of powder. However, the boldenone undecylenate which comes in liquid form. The last part of this indicates that .85g = ml of boldenone undecylenate to use.
10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ml Benzyl Alcohol = 3% BA
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
WHATMAN sterile filter
- Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
- Place powder in vial.
- Add BA to the vial.
- Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indention’s this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
- Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
- Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
- Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach WHATMAN sterile filter.
- Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
- Draw out solution with a syringe, run though WHATMAN filter.
- Take other syringe with 2 ml oil, run through WHATMAN into solution.
Makes 50 ml @ 200mg/ml
1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.
Heres a good one with pics… http://www.basskilleronline.com/steroids-convert-equipoise.shtml
Bold undec is a very low melting temp. Trust me it was powder once. You have to factor for the displacement though which is easily found.