UGMuscle

Mutagenic Sentenced to House Arrest for Money Laundering in Steroid Case

1 Like

I’ve used Anabolic Nation right around 2012 and I do have to say his gear was fire. But hey house arrest he got off to easily, idk I smell a fucking :rat:

4 Likes

Man, it’s insane how many these guys having getting off easy and going right back to it. Feds are building up that list and waiting for that giant bust.

1 Like

Oh yeah it will be a global bust and all who use PEDs are going to feel the effect unfortunately, I think it’s time to stock up lol

1 Like

Agreed bro

1 Like

Never heard of Anabolic Nation. Fucked up the Feds decide to get involved after he did his time. Hope he stashed some cash somewhere.
Easy sentence does smell rat, though. But in turn, they ruined his career with the felony conviction. And I hope that LE start to use their resources to put real criminals in jail.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.