UGMuscle

My day is so bad that im eating McDonald's boooo

2 mcdoubles
1 mcchicken
Buttermilk chicken

I need to get back on cycle im not even on trt I believe that its been long enough eating McDonald’s is like relapsing for me.

I have to get some gear :gear:

7 Likes

Need you to get back on it murph. I think it’s time to hit up some sponsors and let’s get you McBeefy!

2 Likes

Im already talking to some people I believe that im going to be massive in about 90 days and a MONSTAR in about 180 days after all the primo im going to pump into myself

9 Likes

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

Thats a lot of sodium in one pic haha

2 Likes

Oh boy that shit made me smile, eat that trash but enjoy it buddy

5 Likes

I know my BP is going to spike lol I shouldn’t laugh but I never eat this shit honestly

3 Likes

Get back to it brother, no relapsing on any bad habits for any of us.

1 Like

Primo is on my wish list fo sho!

1 Like

I said enjoy it

1 Like

To late @Islandswole

1 Like

I know I slipped

1 Like

As long as its real igs worth it

@Bigmurph has talked me into wanting primo over the years but I still haven’t tried it. I’ll be running Test, Primo, HGH, and Var shortly though.

1 Like

You will love it especially if you go for tbol over var

1 Like

Honestly I love authentic Var over any oral, but I’m not sure how potent my TBOL actually was When I ran it anyway.

1 Like

Tbol is on my wish list too!

How different is it from dbol

Running tbol right now and probably prefer it over var. I’ll use var again Bc I have it, but definitely prefer tbol.

Hmm interesting, which of our sponsors?

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.