UGMuscle

My first cycle - Major

My first cycle - Major

I got a special delivery today. Got everything ready to go. Now, if I can just hold off until next week. :grimacing:

5 Likes

That’s great, you running test and a oral or jus test

I will be interested in seeing what you think about the results
Enjoy

I am looking forward on reading your updates and following your cycle log.

Are you going to be sharing your diet, training routine and regular updates here? If so, I will tag it and visit often to see how it it going for you.

Good luck!

I’m just running test E for this one. I’m going to try to keep a log on here but I doubt it will be as detailed as fitraver’s.

3 Likes

Guess more people stop by my log than I realize. Wish everyone who follows would chime In every now and then lol always see people mentioning it but usually only the same few commenting :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

You participate anyway you see fit buddy. Its your log. Some of us just like to support others in their journey and help them remain accountable to themselves.

I have found accountability to be an asset to success.

1 Like

@Fitraver is extremely detailed but we would still love to see how your doing.
I don’t know if you have seen my logs but there horrible lol

1 Like

I honestly read everything that you post I guess it would be nice of me to say thank you every once in awhile
Sorry about that I get alot from your logs

2 Likes

Haha you’ve mentioned to me quite a few times that you always read and use a lot of the workouts. I know how crazy your schedule is. No worries man.

2 Likes

I stalk you also, throw in a compliment here and there, but I don’t say much cause I feel there isn’t much to add, you hav a routine a badass one to, and you stick to it so compliments are easier I do it to @PHD all the time

2 Likes

Everybody’s watching you!

1 Like

Haha yes very true everyone loves @Fitraver’s super detailed logs!

I even have post notifications turned on for your log, I read every post but always forget to comment haha.

Looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Haha everyone is a ghost!!

Looking forward to your log brother

Just punished some chest and tris. Ready for the big day tomorrow.

1 Like

What did your workout setup look like?

Chest/tri’s/calves

Warmup: 10 min elliptical

Dumbbell bench:
50’s x 20
75 x 12
80 x 10
85 x 10
90 x 10

Dumbbells incline:
65 x 10 x 2
70 x 10 x 2

Decline bench:
225 x 10 x 4

Pec deck:
12x4 (forgot weight increased pin each set). Focused on stretch and holding contraction.

Close grip bench:
135 x 10
145 x 10
155 x 10
165 x 9

Bench dips:
Ez bar on lap
85 x 15 x 4

Straight bar pull down:
140 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10
200 x 10

1 arm tricep extensions:
25 x 12 x 2
30 x 10 x 2

Calves:
Standing calf raises
185 x 20 x 4
SS with body weight tibia raises
20 x 4

Machine leg press raises:
100 x 18 x 4
1 sec hold up and down, last rep hold up/down 10 secs

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.