My last powerlifting meet

So im new to this board but have been using symbiotec for a bit now. My last powerlifting meet i used only symbios gear. I ended up winning my division which was submaster @198. Now i wouldve like my numbers to be higher but i will say that i slacked a little on my training. I ran test e at 500 wk and tren e at 400 a wk. then i had to cut 20lbs in the last 4 wks to make weight and i used his clen along with another sources T3 which i think affected my overall lifts. My nxt meet is dec 1 and i only plan on having to cut 10 lbs so ill be crushing my old numbers.

4 Likes

Great job! Thanks for sharing your success. It most feel good and I hope you have more good news to share in the future.

2 Likes

We will be looking forward to hearing positive news from you around December 1st… good luck wish you the best!

2 Likes

ugm

Dear @Kingswole

We are looking forward to your next competition results :weight_lifting_man:

Regards

SymBiotecLab Team

• Reliable and cheapest on UGM

[email protected]

SymBiotecLab%20Banner

verifiedbanner

Nice work bro. Keep us posted how the next meet goes. What do you plan to cycle?

cutting weight will always affect strength! i prefer to do it mostly through a water cut after water loading the week before the comp but then you run the risk of not being fully hydrated (unless you run an IV). orals also help strength a lot too