UGMuscle

My nephews with my short barrel sig 556

11 Likes

The boy on the top is 8 he killed her at 110 yards
The little man on bottom poc is 6 not sure how far the buck went down. They are both shooters I’ve taught them well and I’m very proud

3 Likes

Those are both nice kills!

1 Like

Fucking sweet, that’s a lot of meat outta two deer, congrats to you and them both. How long is your season, like, combined bow and gun? Ours is long,early bow opens up with a few zones in early September,and ends last day in January

1 Like

Bow muzzle loader msr then bow again I think 75 days
Altho rifle is only 2 weeks
We compete with TN on buck kills so yeah its wild on the state line every fuckin year brother

2 Likes

I’m goin next state over to me, day after thanksgiving for a few days, for their rifle season, which is only two weeks

2 Likes

Good luck and happy hunting

1 Like

West Tn. Is where a lot of slaughtering goes down. Quite a bit in East. But a lot in West Tn.

2 Likes

Very nice @Cluster, those your boys? Either way it’s good to see you teaching the youngsters to kill their own food. I want to teach my kids to hunt I’ve never gone but I’m fixing to someday. You and @John and ol @Rusty inspiring me too. Some day I’ll be throwing up some pics. :+1:

3 Likes

Hell
Yes and big hell yes and Amen and Son of a gun yes brother. I love it keep um coming. That is the best damn thing I’ve seen all year. Makes my heart dance bro!!!

2 Likes

Hey brother the best thing to make your heart happy is to see your young making kills and catches. I swear there is nothing more satisfying to the soul!!! @Dmomuchole

1 Like

Nah I have a little girl but man she’s a shooter, I’m hoping she will get a scholarship for it one day

1 Like

Hunting is great man its odd to hear someone hasn’t ever had the chance. Hell its all there is to do here lol
We need to work on that with you! Come to Kentucky brother i will put you on all the game you can kill no sweat

2 Likes

When I was a kid my granny and grandpa lived in eastern Kentucky in Harlan county. A little town called Wallins Creek. There was no game. Strip mining killed it. But since they outlawed strip mining they have now an aboundance of deer and black bear and elk. It’s so hard to believe how fast that has changed since I was a kid.

3 Likes

My neighbor is from there. Small world ain’t it? Also did you ever watch justified?

I say neighbor hell he lives over 3 miles away thats how we roll out here

1 Like

Hahahaha. Sounds nice. Do you live in the mountains then?

Nope west ky close to the tn line and the rivers

Small world hey. I said grandpa before. It supposed to be papaw. Lol.

1 Like

Excellent harvest

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.