UGMuscle

My opinion of DR? Tony Huge what a bad person

This guy goes and gives an interview with Mariana Van Zeller and he made everyone look exactly what people think about us that were just a bunch of fucking idiots taking drugs.
This is not the case at all this idiot threw a party for the cameras and is walking around with a slin pin in each ear and one in each hand injecting people like its heroin or something who has a party and runs around just inj people
Dr EDIT.

Mariana Van Zeller thank God also interviewed Dr Thomas O’connor who we all very much respect most know him as the Anabolic doc who does the YouTube videos that actually give real information about the compounds not just the positive results but the dangers also and with us at ugmuscle pushing for Harm Reduction to see a complete idiot like him go on TV and act like that is completely fucking stupid and has set back all that has shown that aas and peptides aren’t the devil. Well if I were anyone who didn’t use AAS I would definitely after seeing this idiot believe that only idiots use AAS. Much respect Dr O’connor or Anabolic doc.

Coach Trevor was very professional on the program and I wish that he would have been the one interviewed so that we could have been represented by someone who isn’t Dr. EDIT.
Coach Trevor I want to say thanks for being professional and not acting like a cartoon character like your friend. Much respect brother

The show Trafficked is usually fun to watch on all the different subjects that Mariana Van Zeller covers she is a great investigative reporter.

Mariana Van Zeller I hope that this somehow finds you or you find it and realize that even though your show was entertaining it was not at all a real representation of the enhanced community at ugmuscle or beyond and I definitely don’t mean the enhanced athlete community that Dr. EDIT represents.
There are no parties there is many hours spent in the gym the grocery store and the dinner table. We actually sit down and eat 6-8x a day. I didn’t see anyone even eating or discussing diet and training in your program without eating and training the compounds are worthless.
Using AAS or peptides is just a very, very, small part of our world and its more hard work and dedication with blood sweat and tears in between so when Dr EDIT makes it look like a party and that you just inj compounds and grow its complete bullshit and it really upsets me especially because you have members here that work so incredibly hard so that they can get to that level using compounds safely rather than using as much as possible to get as big as possible.

Please anyone reading this that might have seen this program Trafficked by Mariana Van Zeller don’t believe what you have seen do I believe that poor kid he just kept inj got that big in 9wks without a doubt but I also saw him go from a happy young man into a very depressed looking athlete getting ready to go on stage. This is what happens when you mess with someone’s hormones and possibly even there thyroid then also there hgh secretion with multiple compounds. They can and will become extremely depressed that’s why this is nothing to take lightly and needs to be done with respect for the dangers that can come along with its use.

So when I see someone just running around inj people with god knows what and claiming that it has zero side effects is so incredibly irresponsible that me BIGMURPH is extremely angry about this taking place.

Especially since Dr Tony Huge aka dr EDIT
is also a serious criminal who went and committed a ponzi type scam and robbed elderly people of there hard earned money. This guy wears the crown for bad person of the year just choose which year. He actually made a deal did some time and got out he then decided not to even pay his restitution because the elderly don’t need to get there money back that he stole WTF how is he not in prison sharing a cell with Madoff. I was really happy that Mariana did include a bit of this in her show but failed to mention he hasn’t still paid his restitution and his last parole violation was for driving a brand new corvette in someone else’s name paid off completely across state lines
See this guy is truly a piece of work he also has a very nice house/mcmansion how if he owes 100ks up to millions in restitution does it make any sense or am I wrong and this is completely ok??

The reason this guy is able to pull this shit off is because he was an attorney before he was disbarred for being a criminal so with his knowledge of the law because he used to be an attorney he is able to use every single loop hole and he does and gets away with it which I truly believe is an atrocitie. There are people in prison who were arrested with marijuana and are doing serious time while this guy is on tv inj people and partying like life is a movie and not even taking into consideration that he probably is really hurting people by telling them that what he is injecting them with has no side effects even though it has never been studied and in reality it looks like alot of peptides over a long period of time are likely to cause some form of cancer and we know that anything that stimulates hgh will make cancer spread like a wild fire.

Look at this EDIT and how he looks and let himself be filmed on TV which then makes the masses all believe that this is how everyone is that uses AAS or peptides.

362x204-Q100_c44ed56a29c186a8399bdcdced15cda6

To end this I invite personally Mariana Van Zeller to join ugmuscle my email is [email protected]
if I had an email address for you Mariana I would send you the invitation right through our websites invitation system but unfortunately I was unable to obtain this information and please come not only to ask me questions but you can come here and participate in the community.
We are open to anyone and everyone who is curious looking for answers or who just want to join a community of like minded people who workout to stay healthy and in shape. Its not at all about only AAS and peptides here our community covers the whole entire lifestyle that we live.

Thanks to all except Tony Huge
BIGMURPH

18 Likes

Thanks brother I agree with you a 100% I seen this bad person and thought the same shit, it’s all show.

1 Like

Doesn’t this bad person sell SARMs too? I mean I’ve seen his videos comparing SARMs to Tren and saying SARMs is king. Trevor is the only one on his videos that has ANY real knowledge and Tony is just a scammer on a different level. Anyone referencing that guy is a no go for me. Hell there’s tons of youtube videos people slamming the fuck out of him.

2 Likes

Yes he has a line of “dietary supplements”

2 Likes

Does anyone have social media were they can try to contact Mariana Van Zeller and send her the link to this post and ask her to read it and contact me at [email protected]
I would really like to do an interview with her at ugmuscle so that she can understand in reality what are lifestyle is not the movie that
Dr. EDIT portrayed

I would appreciate this very much since I don’t have any social media accounts

2 Likes

I actually tried to get her email through nat geo will see what happens

1 Like

Well this kind of thing makes me glad I don’t pay attention to this type a shit,a lot of this stuff you guys know, I have no clue about most of who you guys talk about, I have to go look them up, but it seems a fuck him is in order I guess.

1 Like

John you would literally hate this guy if you listened to him for just a minute he is the worst he is like a horrible cartoon character lol

1 Like

Yes his company enhanced athletes fo in trouble cause he’s a fumbass

3 Likes

Ha ha well I’m not even gonna bother to watch it trust me

1 Like

He is what the world perception of ASS I mean AAS is. I’m sure some of it’s a show and even the negative stuff gets him views and $$$ I hope he doesn’t think completely the way he acts, wait I know he truly doesn’t cause he ain’t dead He is all about insulin and Hgh and I can tell you first hand on BOTH they are nice right up until the point they ain’t then you got cancer cells growing and when you think your good on carbs and take a safe standard 1iu per of insulin then sitting in the floor almost in convulsions tremors can’t see talk no motor function trying to not pass out drink OJ AND EATING table sugar by the spoonful going yep this is it as you feel your heart trying to stop beating Or better yet get a phone call from your bud going I’m at this worksite I I going down at least get my gear bag out of truck and call my wife if I die

4 Likes

He has no Harm Reduction and is a horrible example and kids want growth now not knowing this bad person will get them killed

1 Like

I just looked him up. Dr…really? Just another hukster making a crooked buck off of the ignorant. Unfortunately it’s probably a lot of unsuspecting kids. You’re right… a douchebag. He’s the guy the dumb ass politicians see as part of their motivation to keep this stuff illegal.

4 Likes

I know one of the kids he did experiments with a YouTube said he almost died cause of the insulin use

2 Likes

He’s a lawyer originally has his doctorate so he he ran with it

1 Like

Its the sad truth and it makes me livid I actually reached out to the reporter and invited her to have a conversation at ugmuscle.

1 Like

He is disbared for robbing the elderly he is a bad person for that

3 Likes

Do you know what his phd is in?

What eve we his law degree is

I hope you can get to her to show her the flip side of the coin. Although it’s stupid crap like that dude that sells tv time.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.