My Titan Training Log

I’m finally getting started with @PHD, so I wanted to start a log to show my progress. Hopefully my log can show the type of coach he is, and also give a little encouragement to those who may be dealing with any injuries or health issues. I have been wanting to work with him since last September but I have been dealing with several injuries since then.

It started with ulnar nerve entrapment in September that put me out of commission for almost 2 months, and then limited my workouts until Thanksgiving. Right about the time it healed I slipped on a grate while it was raining. I had several trips to take over the holidays, and this month I took my kids on a field trip that involved a lot of walking, so my podiatrist made me a custom boot. While favoring the ankle I started walking on the ball of my foot, and I developed a neuroma which is the most uncomfortable injury I have ever experienced. Along with the injuries I have hypothyroidism to deal with, so my diet needs to be on point! With being hypo, off my feet, and out of town for almost 2 months I have gained over 20 pounds.

When I first wanted to start working with PHD in September my goal was to get on stage for the first time. Now my goals have completely changed. My goal now is to get healthy, and it get into the best shape of my life with that being a continual process. Since I cannot put any weight on my foot right now he made custom plan for me, so I can get back to lifting again.

I look forward to this journey and getting back in the gym tomorrow. I will update every couple weeks, and I always appreciate feedback. As embarrassing as this picture is I wanted to show where I am at today, so everyone can see the progress. I know with PHD’s help, my dedication, and the accountability of keeping this log updated I will get back to where I was before my injury and more.

Day 1

4 Likes

Proud of you bro. Let’s get this we got this

2 Likes

I will definitely be following and watching your progress.
Good luck and good gains brother

2 Likes

Look forward to the log brotha

2 Likes

Following good luck :muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Day one was a success!

2 Likes

Hell yes that’s awesome

Crazy what 10 days of eating right can do. My first workout was 12 days ago, but I had a migraine the day after so I had trouble keeping food down the first couple of days, but the past 10 days have been perfect. The fat is coming off and the my strength is coming back already. I’m Looking forward to this journey! I still can’t put weight on my foot, but I am learning to adapt, and I am having some great workouts. Starting tomorrow I will be adding swimming to the routine so I can get my cardio.

5 Likes

Nice brother keep that shit going I’m catching up I’m right behind you cutting down

1 Like

Hell yeah Bigmurph get that shit! I’m just cruising right now, but after I drop a little more I want to start something based around Sust, so i’ll see what PHD has in mind. Also, the way he set up my diet really clicked with me on why and when to eat certain foods.

Unfortunately I have not been able to update as much as I would like to. My autoimmune issues are really kicking my ass the past few months, but me and @PHD are just taking it one day at a time. Even with all that going on I have been able to make some great progress. I’m not as lean as I would like to be, but I will get there. I’m off work for the summer, so I will try to update a little more.

5 Likes

Bro you have made amazing gains and changed a lot since we started. We will get this under control and will get your ass on stage as you want. You aren’t letting these things set you back but they are driving you so in my eyes that’s a true champ.

2 Likes

Looking good keep at it

2 Likes

@GC1985

A little edit and voila your face is gone lol

3 Likes

@Berserker… Thanks Bro!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.