UGMuscle

Naps Client Gear Pics

We will be updating this thread with Naps customer gear pics from the napsgear website! Stay tuned to get a glimpse of what to expect!

5 Likes

" Geneza is one of the best brands out there. When their NPP was product of the week I had to pick up 5 of them for a cycle and it was delivered in less than 2 weeks. Couldn’t have asked for a better service. "

5 Likes

Can’t wait for all my geneza goodies to arrive

2 Likes

Pic looks great,except for Iraq in the background

5 Likes

I ordered from naps a long time ago, and I believe it was Geneza

2 Likes

I’m
Liking the drol

3 Likes

I had stuff seized and a letter in the mail from customs,and that was what made me start and stick with domestic

1 Like

Better then others you’ve had?

1 Like

Well it seems right there with the only other source I’ve used but I guess I’m
Going to drop it cause my hemoglobin sucks

3 Likes

Oh man, that’s disappointing

1 Like

That does suck but I believe that your body can be back in fighting shape quickly. I believe that you can get everything leveled out in probably 6 months except your natural function. I don’t believe that you are looking to get that back though.

1 Like

I’m not

2 Likes

I figured lol I can’t regain mine :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Although it’s crossing my mind to do full pct one last time I got all the goods to do it

1 Like

Another review by client !

" These guys are fantastic. I’ve only used Naps since finding them over a year ago. TRUST "

Vidalista 20

vidalist

1 Like

" Maxtreme Test E. Hell of a deal. Love this stuff. Always had solid results. "

[Testo-Enan-10 (Testosterone Enanthate) (Maxtreme Pharma

3 Likes

Thanks for posting brother! @Mossy1985

2 Likes

“Great service, I have been using Naps for years.”

Eltroxin T4 100 mcg (GlaxoSmithkline)

Eli Professional (Aurochem Laboratories, India)

1 Like

Winnings and test for blood work

6 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.