UGMuscle

Natural supplements or foods that lower blood pressure

Natural supplements or foods that lower blood pressure

Went to the doc for a yearly physical. Blood pressure is a little high. What do you guys take or recommend for high BP?

Blood pressure can be controlled by diet. I’d start there before taking meds or supplements

3 Likes

I love my red meat should I stay away from it?

Maybe limit it to once or twice a week and if you’re diet isn’t clean I’d clean it up till you get it under control.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

Circulatory Support from Vitacost and Golden Black Seed from New Chapter works great for me. Last time I was having blood drawn I think my bp was 126/70. I haven’t seen those numbers since I was 25

1 Like

Sweet thanks bro

1 Like

No problem brother

1 Like

Lower your sodium intake.

1 Like

Everyone is throwing some great advice your way. I’ve always been a big fan of cardio for the health benefits.

1 Like

@kingkonggainz what is your daily water intake and are you consistent?

1 Like

A potasium supplement is known to help.

Saw some bp dr video about potassium to sodium ratios

1 Like

Thanks man

It’s all I drink so it’s easy over a gallon

1 Like

Will check it out thanks brother

Everything above is the first steps to controlling your bp. I suffer from hypertension so I have to take meds but my doctor walked me through many steps before we started medicating.
I was able to lower my bp through diet changes and decrease in sodium which till this day I don’t salt anything and stay away from processed foods as much as possible.
I eventually had to get on meds because it wasn’t low enough. I have recently been able to lower my dose of bp medicine though I believe because of getting into better shape over time.

1 Like

He said I need to be but figure I try do it natural before going on meds

1 Like

You should always try the natural route before getting on meds because BP meds also have some bad side effects

1 Like

I bet !

Here is a link on the Potassium effect. http://www.bloodpressureuk.org/microsites/salt/Home/Whypotassiumhelps

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.