UGMuscle

Never heard of this but is it true?

Never heard of this but is it true?

Was on a TRT website just looking for alternate injection sites since I will be goin Every day with Tren. So has anyone injected into the stomachach?!? Basically said stay 2 inches away from the navel… I am thinking WTF???

1 Like

Subq for test injections yes stomach area was normal. TRT dosages. don’t go over 1cc.

2 Likes

Interesting… Tren work there too?

Probably but it would likely knot up like a mf’er. I would stick to IM with Tren. Here’s my current list of sites I alternate

Vastus lateralis
Rectus femoris
Ventrogluteal
Gluteus Medial
Dorsogluteal
Gluteus maximus
Deltoids
Pecs
Lats

I recently learned about the gluteus medial and hit it for the first time the other day… I think lol. It felt like a ventro pin. That’s 18 sites total and I still refuse to pin calves, biceps, triceps and traps but those are viable options

2 Likes

Thanks for the sites!! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve done calves before. Let me tell you for me NO BUENO. Walked like a peg leg for about a week. So I thought maybe I just hit nerves or something. Pinned the other. Sucked ecen more. :joy:

2 Likes

Not arguing with you here because I read about 1cc being Max also but after trying it for over a month now I would say don’t go over .5cc at each site when doing subq. Anything over that and you are going to have a good sized knot and pain at injection site for up to 4 days.

1 Like

Well shit, is there anywhere you won’t pin, you slut.

4 Likes

Just what I listed. I’m more likely to pin my dick before calves or traps hahaha

4 Likes

Laughing

1 Like

It really depends on how much body fat you have in the subq site, but typically .5cc is a safe bet to stick with.

1cc is fine if you don’t mind the minor lump and using good gear. I use pharma most the time and have never had an issue. Slin plins everywhere. I’m not going to cry about pip or any discomfort. Everyone has their limits what they can take or not take. I wouldn’t use tren there for simple reason it’s not going to be pharma made. I like my subq to always be pharma. So test yeah. Like @Ironside stated there’s plenty of pinning sites for people to use. I’ve used shoulders for daily pins 7 days a week. Unless you just have a little muscle there’s no reason you shouldn’t have 3-4 easy to pin sites in each shoulder alone for tren.

4 Likes

Well I always say if you’re bitching about pinning steroids ain’t for you lol. I pin every single day 3 times for gear. 3 times for gh and 2 times for slin. Man the fuck up lol

8 Likes

I just learned about the ventro pin for the glute and I did it for the first time yesterday and it was so easy to hit and I barely can tell I pinned, my other side hurts more from sleeping on it w my shitty mattress :joy: Only issue I had was I wasn’t sure if I was exactly in the perfect spot but it went fine and feels great today

1 Like

It’s hard to screw up lol. As long as you stay below the iliac Crest and above the greater trochanter then you’ll either be in the ventrogluteal or the gluteus medius. The only spot you really want to avoid is the tensor facia … that’s the larger muscle you see protrude near the front of the hip. You can hit that of you stay shallow but there are some large lymph nodes that start there and head towards the groin. If you hit those, you’re in a world of shit.

3 Likes

Ha ha Well shit,@phd I guess I’m not manning up properly, cause I am not pinning 3x a day ever.

2 Likes

I also understand our goals our vastly different.

2 Likes

I’ll clear it up by saying I micro dose everything during week so I’m not doing large amounts as it would sound

2 Likes

Ok I got ya

1 Like

I Funny thing here. I’ve gone on a couple TRT MD sites and that’s where I found the belly injection site. Then on a FAQ some assclown wrote “since Testosterone injections are to replace naturally produced testosterone, can you inject directly into the testicles?” I was like holy fuck! Then I though @PHD or @Ironside probably have… :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.