UGMuscle

New, an introduction, and...a question

Hello. This is my first time posting - I have been training for a number of years but I have now undoubtedly plateaued (much to my frustration). That is why I am here. In short, I need to and want to soak up experience and guidance as a beginner. Should I do that here, by setting out my stats/goals, or is there a more appropriate part of the forum?

Thanks in advance. T.

7 Likes

Yes stats goals are what we crave. Current diet and what not

2 Likes

Welcome to the board

1 Like

Welcome. This is a great place to learn. Lots of folks willing to help.

1 Like

Thanks. So, I am 30 years old. 180cm in height and weigh (and have for some time) around 77-78kg. I’m quite lean, rarely above 10% body fat. I tend to hit around 3000 calories a day principally through a combination of white meat, dairy (eggs), green vegetables and some grains (but gluten isn’t my best friend, so I have to careful). I’m certainly not in a calorie deficit.

My ideal would be to add another 10kg of muscle (an arbitrary figure, I know) but it is proving very difficult.

In terms of my training, I started as a total novice, transitioned to CrossFit, before shifting my focus to Calisthenics simply because I enjoyed it. The last year or so I have split this at least equally with weightlifting.

Any guidance on where I may want to start in assisting my goals would be very welcome.

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Welcome, you’ve come to the right place

2 Likes

Thanks all. Appreciate the warm welcome. To be unequivocal I should add that I would like to learn about putting together an initial cycle for a beginner (probably should have made that clear).

2 Likes

Test only 500 a week is good place. You could even start lower. And maybe proviron to help with freeing up that good stuff

5 Likes

I mean we do crave other things lmao

Welcome brother.

5 Likes

I started on TRT and then wanted to go all in. I researched for months before I found this place. And when I discovered that these guys are about harm reduction then I planted myself and became a member of this community. That was back in May. Since then I
Have went from 30 percent BF to 16 and gained 14 pounds muscle safely. Your in the right place bro!!!

4 Likes

Well somewhat safely. But we will get all those levels right

2 Likes

Well about as safe is you can get if your actually listening lol.

1 Like

Welcome big dawg :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I in the other hand think well as long as it’s not extremely dangerous I will go for it. But I’m a love on the edge kind of person if I’m not doing something illegal I’m not living hahaha

1 Like

Welcome aboard.

Nice, thanks for that. I am going to hang around and soak up the knowledge. Do you mind me asking what mg/cycle of TRT you started on? No worries if not.

1 Like

Thanks. I would only want to do a short-cycle as a beginner - a couple of guys I have spoken to have started at 12 weeks. Would be interested to hear what people make of that.

Really appreciate this advice!

Welcome, you will find almost all of the information you’re looking for here, ask questions and learn…

I started with 10 week but corona hit and i cruised till my current cycle. Now I’m nearing end and pct is in my future

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.