UGMuscle

New, an introduction, and...a question

Dirt your not normal at all. You handle shit better than anyone here. Take for example clen. I wish I can do that. Just be careful always cause things can change fast. @Tatotal I did 300 per week test cyp for first 3 months. Then did NPP and test E after that @Optumpharma set me up since bro.

3 Likes

Thanks for all of this guys, plan to stick around and do lots of research, but it is great to have found a group of people who are willing to share and support.

3 Likes

Great place to stick.

3 Likes

I feel like you would benefit from changing your routine as well. Hard to pack on muscle with Cross Fit and Calisthenics. In my opinion. I would stick with the weight training to pack on new muscle. Just my opinion though.

3 Likes

Your a mess bro

3 Likes

Welcome to your new home Bro!

4 Likes

Thanks but yes, should have mentioned. More or less abandoned Calisthenics now (as much as I enjoy it - it doesn’t add anything. Made me nimble though!).

1 Like

Fire away boss were here

1 Like

Welcome! This forum has a lot of solid information and if you can’t find what you’re looking for then ask. The guys here are knowledgeable and helpful.

Thanks @Rusty

@Optumpharma - will reach out shortly (if you don’t mind).

1 Like

Welcome bud best spot to be in. Good luck.

1 Like

Your welcome

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Friend of mine went from weight training to Calisthenics and dropped about 20 pounds. Like you said he was super nimble and still strong but lost a lot of size.

1 Like

We’re here says the other new guy, ha ha welcome to you to

2 Likes

Just noticed that’s awesome

2 Likes

Hahaha John! Welcome all!

2 Likes

Thanks again everybody (can’t say that enough). Had some great conversations - I think I have settled on a 10 week cycle of Test E alone (@300mg) and then a PCT cycle. Would be interested if anybody has any thoughts on that initial cycle (inc. if it sounds too much for a guy like me). Cheers.

2 Likes

Welcome brother

Lol well I gave him the first welcome so I win

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.