New cycle with alpha N

Very happy with my first cycle of ANL, I’ve been taking Test Cyp 1ml per week, test prop 2 ml per week for TRT , I’m 58 years old and feel like I am getting some of my youth back I’m looking younger , feeling better, and definitely interested in continuing with ANL , the day been good with my , efficient and friendly, I’m definitely a satisfied and it’s great to be feeling good again as it’s hard to get TRT out if a doctor now a days , I bc s as m 5”10 185 lbs currently , just looking to lift a couple light weights for maintenance but my main goal here is the TRT replacement therapy , thanks scholars I hope you can help messiah some guidance as I’m a newbie to the TRT world . Thanks.

Micheal .

1 Like

Good morning sir.

Glad to have you here.

Could you please post some of that up in the introduction section. That’ll let the guys/gals get to know you.

You’ve definitely came to the best site on the World Wide Web. We can absolutely help you.

1 Like

What the heck @Bigmurph

I just noticed this post was old.

1 Like

It was in the wrong category I changed 2 posts this morning to fit the rules and put in correct categories I can only imagine how many posts aren’t in the correct categories

1 Like

I was responding like it was just posted. Hahaha

1 Like

My bad lol

1 Like

Hahaha couple of goobers! Hahaha

1 Like