New Gal

What’s up guys, new to UGM. Hopefully there are actually other females in here!

1 Like

Welcome. There are a few just haven’t seen them on in a bit @KodiakGrrl @calmb4dastorm

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM!!! Sorry I have been MIA all!!!

3 Likes

Thanks!! Haha well good. I’m on a couple other ones and it’s pretty…quiet to say the least lol

1 Like

Looking forward to your input! Do you compete?

welcome aboard. it can be quiet on here but there’s never any bullshit and it’s a breath of fresh air

Welcome to the boards, always glad to have experienced females around to learn both aspects.

1 Like

Welcome, I’m relatively new here also, and it’s Outfuckingstanding here, everybody is helpful, no disrespectful shit talking, and the srcs are all great!!

1 Like

Welcome to UGM sister!

1 Like

I Do! I’m actually a strongman competitor! Lol

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Nice to see another islander as well!!:wink:

You’re welcome! What island are you from?

That’s awesome!! I thought so maybe from the name.

Family is from Pampanga/phillipines

Haha so original, right? I didn’t know what else to put. But yep. Nationals In June!

1 Like

Nice! What sort of cycle you usually run?

Ay nako! Lol I’m from Barbados

1 Like

And I may have spent too much time around pinays haha, so I picked up on some Tagalog

As far as gear. I have ran winstrol, anavar and test cyp/enth.(those cycles were more so for hrt purposes, trying to balance myself out, I deal with PCOS, and it causes hormone imbalance) looking to try primo and see how that does for me.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.