UGMuscle

New Guy

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey people,
I’m a good friend of Sieg’s and was looking for a new forum to hang on after recognizing the corruption at that other site.

I’m not that huge, not that strong… just a guy trying to stay fit and happy as I approach the 5 decade mark in this life.

2 Likes

Hey brother. Welcome over!

lmao thats gotta be the best avatar Ive seen.

I wear that tag proudly.
It was my choice to speak out about the fake reviews knowing it would result in a ban. I dont want to be part of a forum that puts a source before its members.

1 Like

Welcome. You’ll like it here. I came over from reddit. I think eroids, musclegurus, and even sst are all source boards that put sources first. This board is more for members.

2 Likes

welcome my friend
i think youll like what you see here i did , and here i am. …

2 Likes

Members will always be first here no src owns or controls this board.
I respect that you spoke out about the situation over there and I know you as a good member.

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice until now
I definitely like it

2 Likes

Well that stinks Burrr… your ban was lifted today: :confused:

1 Like

Welcome @Burrr we will always put our members first. If you need anything feel free to ask I’d be happy to help if I can

1 Like

looks like it was only briefly lifted…
banned now.

I’m FB friends with a few, and some more folks are still on eroids too so I still get to chat with my friends.

Hello Burr good to see you.

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

well burr you speak your mind and the truth is to much to handle. …also im a traitor that only left the friggen site and now im a piece of shit. …
this alone should be a warning to members. look the way the top super moderator went off on me for what leaving.

1 Like

Heyyyy Burrr!!! Welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Calm!!
My most awesome weightlifting cyber crush!
So glad to see you over here too.

1 Like

:kissing_heart: I bet you tell all the lifting ladies that​:hugs::kissing_heart:

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.