UGMuscle

New here let's go! 2021

Hey everyone, glad to be here. Been sitting and reading all the great advice that’s giving and thinking of a way to introduce myself but let’s do it! 31 yrs young 5’ 6" roughly sitting at 246#
Involved in strongman for about 2 years now but this past july was my first comp. Being shorter has it disadvantages but dont count me out! Will give and do everything

8 Likes

Haha like the name. Welcome brother glad to have ya.

2 Likes

Short is awesome im just 6 3 and back troubles come with that shit you sound like a beast

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to UG

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome brother! Everyone here is really cool and lots of knowledge floating around

1 Like

Welcome brother

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome great place here a boatload a knowledge floating around here, people that care and want to help.

1 Like

I too like the name brother, welcome

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around look forward to seeing you in the forums

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome brother. I always thought shorter people had an easier time with squatting and deadlifts. 246 is a big ass 5’6”.

1 Like

Welcome!!!

1 Like

Hell that’s 30 under my 6.2 ass and I’m. It skinny and build sus into dead’s more. If you got stubby arms it will be no good. I dead better than a lot of gory people but struggle city with squats. They are coming along though going for 455 set of if 5 tomorrow.

2 Likes

Never thought about the arms thing. Just figured dont has as far to lift

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.