UGMuscle

New Lifting member here!

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hi! New to this forum but husband convinced me to join!

6 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome glad to have you!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, if you have any questions or need anything don’t hesitate to hit me up✌️

1 Like

Welcome! Everyone is great here answering questions, giving advice, etc., and they have a ladies section, so you can ask anything more specific to your goals there.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

welcome

2 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle were glad to have you around. I look forward to seeing you in the forums. If you have any questions or need anything just let me know im always here to help.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

2 Likes

Yes welcome to the board.
Tons of info on here

2 Likes

Don’t hesitate to ask questions & introduce yourself. Everyone is very kind and supportive.

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM . Sounds like you have a great and supportive husband.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Or, she’s the supportive one to her husband! :wink:

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.