UGMuscle

New Member Intrduction

New Member Intrduction

Hey everyone. “Newbie” here with 25 years of workout, supplement, cycle, etc. experience. I got away from the gym for a bit to focus on getting my business started, but now I’m back (cut to the dramatic Rocky workout montage, lol). Realistically, I’m just an old dog trying to learn some new tricks. I hope to build Some solid relationships and acquire some useful new info along the way. GREETINGS TO ALL!!

7 Likes

1 Like

welcome bud glad to have you here with us!!

1 Like

So your not tryin to push a new source on here? Cause your 1st post and then your intro seem way different.

3 Likes

Welcome to the board. There’s a few of us old timers on here. Still slaying iron and steel.

1 Like

Welcome to a phenomenal group of people, with very informative advice/recommendations!

1 Like

Maybe. Just wanted to know what the process was. Intro was just letting you guys know who I am. AND, I did state that I was focused on starting my business. So maybe they aren’t that different.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Welcome to the board
Tons of info on here

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha,.if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to hit me up :v:

1 Like

Hej, great community & vast wealth of knowledge and experience.

1 Like

Welcome to UGM

1 Like

welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the UGM fam

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle I believe that you will really enjoy the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle I look forward to having you go through the verification process and get advertising.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome… what kind of business?

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

lol sounds like business :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.