UGMuscle

New member rtyhhujjhhh

Hello all,

New member here dropping in to say hi and to review my recent drop from optum. Little bit about myself, 30 YOM 6’4” 290 lbs. been into lifting forever, but recently discovering a new love for Olympic lifting. Career firefighter whose trying to get back into the swing of things after an unexpected knee operation. New to running a REAL cycle, but have ran test in the past. I look forward to being a part of this community, and excited to start this cycle.

This category is for your introduction not an advertisement.

10 Likes

Welcome brother glad to see ya here! Stay around and get to be part of the community!

1 Like

Welcome brother, glad to hear you had a smooth experience!!

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you. Look forward to seeing you around.

2 Likes

Welcome!
I’m a new member myself. just ordered with optum and yes the customer service is outstanding! I was waiting for Bitcoin to hit my wallet & during that time they probably answered a dozen or more emails of all my questions. Just very helpful. Couldn’t be happier at this point. Prob gonna dance a jig when it gets here :man_dancing:t2:

2 Likes

Welcome and optum always throws I. Extras I’m not sure he is trying to run in the black

2 Likes

Welcome and thank you for the kind words. We are always here for any help you may need!

3 Likes

Congrats on the TD and welcome to the board! You won’t be disappointed with the gear!

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle

I made the edit in your post this category isn’t for advertising.

2 Likes

Welcome to the board

1 Like

Welcome to UGM!

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome big guy

1 Like

Welcome man!

1 Like

Welcome brother

1 Like

Welcome man

1 Like

Welcome

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.