UGMuscle

New member to this site

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hello fellow iron addicts I am new to this board.Ive been around the lifting world for 25 years.I hope I can add some knowledge here.

6 Likes

welcome bro

1 Like

Welcome to the jungle!!!

Nice welcome to ugmuscle brother were glad to have you around especially with 25yrs experience. Im sure that you have some secrets to share??lol

Welcome to the board

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome

I believe you will. 25 years is awhile you’d be surprised on how much you would be able to offer. Welcome brother.

Welcome aboard brotha, pleasure to have you here if you need anything please don’t hesitate to hit me up✌️

Welcome to the wealth of knowledge I have been embracing and happy to have another to bounce questions off of!

Welcome to UGM.

1 Like

Welcome! 25 years in sure you have more than enough knowledge to add here

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.