UGMuscle

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hello everyone. I just signed up on UGMuscle and thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself. I have been lifting for a total of 5 years now, the last 3 years lifting seriously. I’ve suffered from being overweight since i can remember, and because of that i decided to start working out. Long story short i lost 30lbs of fat and gained 30lbs of muscle from my 2nd to 4th year following a powerlifting style training regimen, and counting macros. In the beginning of my 5th year training i ran a SD, T3, Clen cycle with decent results, no bad sides, and my bloodwork was decent. My PCT went well, although the fat rebound put on an extra 15lbs of fat on and i lost a ton of muscle. I then had a serious knee injury that has put me on standby for the past 7 months where i have lost half of my gains, and although i reduced calorie intake a lot i put on even more fat. I got up to 30%bf looking like a stuffed turkey lol Good news is that the past month i have started working out again after finishing rehab. I have decided to transition to a more bodybuilding style workout regimen also, and so far my strength and gains are coming back slowly.
For the past 4 years i have been researching all i can on AAS, and i have had the help of family members who work in the medical field. Ive read william llewellyn’s anabolics a few times over, always comparing and contrasting with available medical studies. After much thought, I have made up my mind i want to run my first cycle which i have decided will be VERY conservative. And even though i have read a lot, i know that years of experience are very important in the world of AAS. For this reason i joined this forum so that i could hopefully learn all i could about this. I am currently on no meds, supps or PEDs other than good old Vit D3 :joy:
Thanks for your time,
Gainzilla

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM brotha!

2 Likes

Welcome to ugm glad to have you around

2 Likes

Welcome to the gains

1 Like

Thank you @Bigmurph

Much appreciated @Mrbell87

Welcome!

1 Like

@Fitraver Thanks man!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.