UGMuscle

New product on the menu!

Guys,

GC has a new product on the menu.

Stenbolone Acetate 100mg/ml

Hit me up with questions.

4 Likes

I saw that elaborate what’s the skinny on it

This is the stuff that’s pure dht and they say acts like anadrol I believe that it was antifan or something used to be the name. I believe that columbo said that it was his favorite compound.
Its a really great shedding big product I believe I haven’t seen it since geneza changed homes

2 Likes

Sounds about right @Bigmurph I think it’s anatrofin

1 Like

That’s the one

I’ve never seen anyone with it

AND I love tryin new things

1 Like

Its been about 4years since ive seen it around GC is bringing back the good shit

2 Likes

Not sure why,but after readin on it, I feel like it may give me pip, but only one way to find out

Also according to pub.med it’s a synthetic steroid

Everything that isn’t rdna is synthetic it doesn’t mean prohormone or anything its a synthetic made medication for I believe blood diseases

1 Like

Ok I gotcha, I’m gonna read more to

1 Like

It’s a relatively safe compound that acts similarly to Primo in many ways. I believe I read that Dan Duchaine said it was his favorite. GC and I are about to start running it. I’ll advise as I get a feel for it.

4 Likes

Your right it was dan duchian that was speaking highly about it im really interested because I have never heard from anyone who has had any real life experience running it so im extremely curious about how the ride is.

2 Likes

Well hell hey I have a blood disorder so hmm where you digging this old weird stuff up at must be cleaning out the old lab in the back yard huh?

Reason the compound fell off is much like anavar and primo, it was pretty pricey which lead to it being often faked.

However, I am quite excited to see someone carrying this.

3 Likes

Any update on running this @Ldog?

1 Like

I started running it for a week or so and then stopped. I felt like I needed to give my body a break from everything except Test. Ofcourse, after running gear for over 25 years, I should be used to it by now. I’m going to start back soon but I cant give you any feedback right now.

3 Likes

So what, you running trt dose @Ldog?

1 Like

well…I run what I want…when I want…and how much I want… Dr Ldog is in control of his life. I get bloods every 3 months. I’ve been running gear for 25 years…learned a lot and been humbled alot.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.