UGMuscle

New to bit coin and wanted opinions

I downloaded cash app and was approved I’m just new to bit coin and wanted to know your opinions on cash app.

Ive never used cash app to get btc you should check out other wallets such as mycelium which has a local trader option plus banking options and is probably the best wallet out there in my opinion.

3 Likes

I agree with @Bigmurph. I got the My Celium Wallet and it made my life so much easier with the BITCOIN. I’ve tried a couple different ones. The My celium wallet makes it super simple.

2 Likes

I have cash app, it’s been working fine for me, there is a bit of a learning curve as it’s not super user friendly.

2 Likes

Side note love the new avatar buddy :+1:

2 Likes

Appreciate it brother! Figured it was time to change it.

3 Likes

I always loved the hulk, un adulterated power not much emotion, I’ve watched that since 2000 and it’s a shame to watch them change the caracter from what stan lee intended into a snowflake with a sweater and emotional problems…fuckin libtards are like covid… there’s nothing they haven’t affected :triumph:

2 Likes

Thank you all for the help. This group is by far the best on the internet

2 Likes

Damn right

1 Like

I use Coinbase. It puts a hold on your money for 5 days or so, which is a pain in the ass, but other than that it has the most accurate market price that I’ve seen from other wallets, super low fees, and you can buy and send coin straight from the app.

1 Like

I use coinbase, if you purchase with your debit card funds are immediately available. I’m not a huge fan of it though, after all this global pandemic bullshit is over, I’ll be looking into mycelium.

1 Like

Yeah my debit card is from a credit union that isn’t recognized by the app. Mycelium is just a wallet, you’ll still need to purchase btc from an overpriced atm, or an app like coinbase

1 Like

My celium, is that the same ad Green Wallet?

No 2 different wallets

Aight, just found it. I will give it a gander. Thanks BigM

1 Like

Being a newbie I found mycelium and blockchain pretty user friendly. I thought about cashapp but I didn’t like how you have to verify yourself and upload your ID. I found coin Flip ATM’s have some of the lowest fees in my area (about 7%) searching on the coin atm radar app. Completely anonymous without any ID needed up to $900. The exchange rate was a bit higher than the value on bitstamp but I gave it a go anyways put in $100 and got back $93 so I was happy with that for complete anonymity.

1 Like

That’s really good at 7% you can’t beat that brother unless you meet someone in person and they usually do $30 for every 100$.

1 Like

Yessir, that’s what I was thinking, It’s anywhere from 7-10% for CoinFlip, drove to about 8 different atms trying to find one in my area with reasonable fees lol. I was considering maybe coin mama the next time I get some coin but was considering trying to use one of those purchasable visa gift cards you can load money on? I didn’t want to use my personal debit or credit.

Becareful of those pre loaded cards they love to put a hold on them and tie up all your funds.
They have the anti money laundering act so they watch things like that closely.

1 Like

Ah gotcha, thanks for the tip, definitely probably stick to that atm I found seems simple and solid to get some Bitcoin for sure, close drive for me too.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.