UGMuscle

New to the forum but not the the secene

What up guys? Bebigger81 here. Likr the title say I’m new to the forum, and hoping I can learn something and at the same time help out some other people. I pretty knolegable about mat anabolics, but I would say my best topic is homebrew. Wether it’s recipes, making the oil and what I feel like what most people have problems witch is filtering. So if I can help anyone with anything that pertains to that then it’s a win win…

5 Likes

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard!

Welcome brother.

Welcome aboard brotha , if you have any questions just hit me up man :v:

Nice handle. @Bebigger81 welcome

Welcome!

Welcome

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around
We have a homebrew category once you get your trust level up

2 Likes

What’s up my dude, welcme. This is something I’m interested in too, can save a lot of money if you do it right.

Welcome! Anything you ever need can be found here.

1 Like

Welcome to the board

Welcome aboard!

Sorry brother I know this is stupid question, but I’m assuming you get your trust value up just by posting?

4 Likes

There’s no stupid questions here brother but yes the likes and how many posts and new topics you start.

1 Like

Have to post a nude brother! Only way hahah

3 Likes

You do it

1 Like

Oh I will and I will write John all over my body!!! And tag you every morning!

1 Like

Welcome to UGM!

No balls

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.