UGMuscle

New to the group. Thanks for having me

What’s up. New here and pumped to find a group like this! Gonna have yo get in on some of these deals before my next run.

10 Likes

Welcome brother! Get after it!

2 Likes

Welcome buddy. Tell us a little bit about yourself so we can help you reach your goals.

2 Likes

Welcome brother!!

1 Like

Welcome brother, yeah let’s get to know you.

1 Like

Welcome home brotha!

1 Like

Welcome man! Im rather new here too, but I can tell this is a good group to be in. They’ll take care of you here.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the best lifting forum I have been a part of

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the board.
Some stats would be nice.
Goals and what type of lifting are you in to?

2 Likes

Hell yeah im liking it already. I’m 38 years old 6,2 190 trying to get up to 225. Not lifting super heavy bench is about 200 right now. I’ve ran a few test e cycles once with dbol. Trying to figure out what I’m gonna go with next. I hit the gym about 5 times a week hour a session! Thinking test 500 anadrol and deca

5 Likes

Welcome aboard!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome bud

2 Likes

@Irongainz
This is good size, you’ll definitely hit your goal with this cycle.
This looks like a good start, do you know what doses to start at?

1 Like

No I know test 250 twice weekly but the other I’m no sure. As well what I should be taking for support?

An initial dose of 50mg is recommended. Here’s the article I read as I don’t have experience with this compound, but I have it lol

Recommend starting dose for DECA is 200mg suggested

4 Likes

Thanks for being here

1 Like

Hey no problem, Thanks dirt

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.