UGMuscle

New to this awesome forum!

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Just wanna say this forum is well put together! Wanna give a huge thumbs up to all moderators and board members. I look forward to becoming apart of this amazing group of people!

5 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle brother were glad to have you around and I look forward to seeing you in the forums.

1 Like

Hej, it is a very open and supportive group here. Dont be shy in questions. Alot of great information, opinions and experience is gathered here.

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

1 Like

welcome to UGM

1 Like

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

1 Like

Welcome to a great place!

1 Like

Welcome to the board.

1 Like

welcome bro

1 Like

Welcome aboard brotha, were more then happy to have you as a part of our community. If you ever need anything or have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to hit me up brotha :v:

1 Like

Glad to have you it’s a great place!! Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to UGM - your definitely come to the right place for some knowledge.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.