New to this place

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey guys, I go by islandswole. I’m 24 6’0 220 at the moment and I have 3 cycles under my belt so I’m still pretty new to the AAS world. Been lifting for around 10 years now but only seriously for 4 years out of the 10. I’m an iron addict to the bone. Lurked around here for a few or so before I decided to make an account and so far I am loving it. Thanks

2 Likes

Welcome to ugmuscle.is brother alot of cycles at 24. When did you start running?

Welcome

Thanks guys, I was 22 and the best part is all of those cycles were in the span of a year. First cycle was test 500 for 8 weeks… no pct or so, 2nd was test 500(week 1-8) and dbol 50mgs (week4-8) no pct or so, 3rd cycle was a very short test prop,tren a, var. Not my proudest moments, I was so caught in wanting to compete that I completely disregarded my health and common sense. Now after taking a year and half off of any compounds and getting blood work done… I’m ready to pull the trigger again, looking to run more of a recomp cycle.

1 Like

You’re looking good brother. Im glad you took a step back and looked at your health.
Your looking to get on stage

The 1st was my physique before ever touching gear, and 2 years lifting seriously also at that point I was still a strict vegetarian. I weighed 195 in that pic, the 2nd pic is my most current physique update after taking a break from cycles and now eating meat as well, weighing 225lbs.

Yes I am

Welcome!!

Welcome to UG muscle brother! :muscle:

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!!

welcome .
its a pleasure to have you. , sorry for the late welcome , but. ive been tied up for months. …anything i can do let me knkow.

Thank you

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.