UGMuscle

New to UG hello everyone

New to UG hello everyone

Hello UG I’m Wayne I’ve been on and off for years had some health issues 3 years ago do to car accident did a complete 360 and back in the gym but lost contact to my old gym friends now moved to new area and working crazy hours I figured this would been a great place to meet sponsors and great people who want alot of the same things and with all these scam artist out there I’m selective who i trust… thanks hope to learn alot from all of you

5 Likes

Hey brotha welcome aboard, came to the right place

1 Like

Thanks brother wanna start test c in a month a go from there wanna go with a quality trusted source see to many scams in the 5 years I was on and its scary got to be patient with the process.

Welcome to the board.
This is the last forum you will need.

1 Like

Agreed. Welcome to the college of knowledge

Welcome!!

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

Welcome to UGM, Big Dawg!

Glad you are here sir

I am new aswell, have been reading with a couple months but only made an account a few weeks ago. I have attempted to use a few forums over the years but UG seems very user friendly and no BS while maintaining a positive atmosphere.

I am slow to trust aswell (due to being scammed previously) however, I have used some of these sponsors already before and I have read some good threads here by the leaders and the lengths they go to fish out the scammers. Looking forward to my time here!

Welcome

:fist::fist::+1:

Welcome

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.