UGMuscle

Next cycle anyone ideas

Next cycle anyone ideas

So looking for another lean bulk, I’m 5’9" 207.
I don’t want to be watered down, I hate it. I’ve done Deca, don’t care for it, npp tpp loved that. Superdrol oral never again. Tren A. These cycles were all very low dosage, I have not ever really gone crazy dose wise.

My thoughts are test c. Tren a and EQ, I’m looking to catch that 225 lb Mark, and my goal is 230-240. Anyone have any ideas or input dosage wise or other compounds I may have overlooked.
I can’t eat on tren so I thought maybe EQ would offset that?

2 Likes

My next ones gonna be test e, proviron, and tren e. I want to try gh again this year.

1 Like

Any chance of running the long cut with testosterone enanthate, trenbolone enanthate, Drostanolone enanthate.

This long cut will keep you dry and it does add a good amount of mass if you want to run a dry oral with it use tbol to start or var to end.

I missed that you can’t eat on tren but have you ever run tren e?
People say that it runs much better than acetate

2 Likes

Never tried tren e. Long cut would be test e tren e and dostanolone,? What dosage and how many weeks good sir? Sounds interesting :thinking:

Its usually a 12wk cycle and it would depend upon your normal dosing protocol but this comes as a blend from most.

1 Like

During this should I continue my trt of 200 a week test c ? I usually run low dose.my tpp npp with test c combined came in a to 1000 mg ml per week that was my highest ever dosage on cycle

I prefer tren enanthate over acetate. I like the longer ester.

2 Likes

You could run the mix which should be dosed to be used at a lower level and then you can add your trt dose on top of it then when you come off you won’t crash. Im not sure how everyone is dosing this blend now but im sure that there are multiple different ways its brewed.

4 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

No doubt I look forward to what you end up going with

1 Like

Test, tren, EQ was my favorite run ever; however, I cannot run tren any more.

2 Likes

The eq fit in good with tren?

2 Likes

It really did, I loved it!

2 Likes

I’ve heard someone else talking about eq on tren and they worked well together. How much eq did you run?

2 Likes

I ran EQ at 600 per week

1 Like

What was you tren dosage I’ve seen 500 tren and 600 eq with 400 test, and was that tren e or a

1 Like

I ran the tren at 400 mg per week and my test equal to the EQ at 600. I never did get to experiment with tren high and test low.

1 Like

I don’t run tren high, but higher than test, I like 300-400 test and 400-500 tren, both enanthate. Also, if the eq is just for synergy with your tren, you may like proviron.

1 Like

Proviron ?

I’m not super experienced or super knowledgeable on proviron. Its mesterolone, it’s an oral, and it works well with other compounds. If I’m not mistaken it basically allows other compounds to work better/ more synergistically for you. @Bigmurph @John i think these guys could give you better info than i can. Alot of guys don’t run a cycle without it. Its definitely worth doing research on and considering in your cycle once you understand it.

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.