UGMuscle

Next cycle anyone ideas

Next cycle anyone ideas

Yeah proviron increases free testosterone.

1 Like

Since trenbolone has so much androgenic activity it would be better to go with Drostanolone propionate or enanthate. Just because proviron has kinda a cap on the amount of dht and androgenic activity it can offer so with tren you would need a stronger androgen than proviron.

@swole88 is correct it will raise your free testosterone so it still has benefits. Proviron is a great compound

3 Likes

You all rock thank you

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying @Bigmurph, I will take that into account for my cycle as well.

1 Like

I agree with Bigmurph. Throwing some masteron in there can really help the other compounds shine.

1 Like

Well I took some advice and some ideas from here and there. I’m actually doing tpp npp mast with dhb and superdrol inject and I’m gonna do a cycle log on this, it’s gonna be 16 weeks long. Thank you everyone

2 Likes

I will be adding the Ultrabol blend from @Dutchpharma its test prop/npp/mastp 300mg/ml check it out because it will make it so you can shoot 100mg eod.

4 Likes

tpp = test prop?

1 Like

Test Phenylpropionate

1 Like

Test prop that’s a mistake it is test prop and not phynylpropoinate in the Ultrabol
Sorry fellas
BIGMURPH

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting the blend from @GearChurch he hooked it up fat and gave me some solid advice.

1 Like

No doubt

1 Like

weeks 1-8
2ml eod blend
1ml eod DHB/Tren A

Weeks 8-12
1ml eod blend
2ml eod DHB/Tren A

But for 16 weeks

You will be big especially if you run the dhb with tren

1 Like

Damn it son I dunno if I’m ballsy enough to run them at the same time. I probably get big af just off the one. Lol maybe I’ll mix it up at the end and do tren and dhb last 4 weeks

1 Like

Its all about being able to handle the dhb pip I couldn’t get far but you can really low dose dhb and still get results

2 Likes

@GearChurch, said draw last so it goes in first and that will lower the pip. I’m gonna have to find out. Lol will see.

1 Like

It’s absolutely gold! Let us know how you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely will brother im looking forward to a good run especially with that blend of products.
Definitely a great blend for those that don’t want to go with trenbolone. I would run the normal cut mix but my blood pressure just can’t handle trenbolone so next best compound or the better choice in my opinion NPP especially for my goals. Im really looking forward to it

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.