UGMuscle

Next cycle coming up thoughts on NPP

My next cycle is coming up I have some products I’ll be trying I got a while back. I was thinking of kicking off with NPP and either sust or E and stacking proviron, anavar, and tbol with it. I have caber as well I was going to dose at .2mg a week and adex at 1mg/twice a week. Will NPP have to be split M/W/F or can I get away with e3d? Has anyone here ever ran sust and NPP together? Does the injection site get painful due to the two P esters?

4 Likes

Sounds like a great cycle coming up brother.

When I run this cycle this is how I do it

Wk1-16 testosterone enanthate 500mg-600mg depending upon the dose per ml/mg split 3x a wk mwf
Wk1-6 tbol 50mg split 25mg 2x a day 50 days is good
Wk 1-12 npp 300mg-450mg depending upon the quality of the npp split 3x per wk mwf
Wk1- until you run out proviron 25mg 2x a day run as long as possible.
Wk 11-18 Anavar 50mg ed split 25mg 2x a day right up until you start pct

I wouldn’t take caber unless necessary the adex at 1 ml 2x a wk should keep estrogen down and you shouldn’t have issues except be careful at the end with the estrogen rebound from the adex discontinuation. The nolvadex will be important during pct.

I personally do not like sust at all unless running a sust/decca/dbol dirty bulk for me that’s its only place maybe trt also

Any questions just let me know I wish you the best brother good luck and good gains

4 Likes

Thanks a lot buddy

1 Like

You should keep a log im interested in following.
How are you thinking about running it how do you think your going to put it together?

I think I’m going to pretty much be spot on with you minus the orals. I’m still undecided if I want to kick off with anadrol and proviron and end with tbol and anavar or if I want to just run tbol and anavar the whole way with prov of course.

I would always take a @Bigmurph cycle plan and run with it.

I personally pinned npp eod. Then just sucked it up and went ED. I love npp and I love TBOL. I saw quite a bit of gains off them both earlier this year.

Make sure you have some sort of prolactin control on hand.

Sounds like a great cycle coming up.

I’ve used sust for a cruise for a time, but never for a cycle. I think all those ester lengths will diminish the dryness of the NPP. but I understand using what you have.

I wouldn’t run tbol and var at the same time. Unless you plan on running very low dose of both. That a lot of oral compounds at once.

1 Like

Well I have plenty of E I only said sust because I thought the two short acting esters may work wonders with each other AND I have op 400 sust so i would hit .6 EOD with the npp and would have less volume then pinning with E. Was just a thought. Definitely will have caber on hand thanks to our sponsor @Ashop. It will be on the way soon.

I was thinking that as well. May be too hard running them both. End with it like bigmurph said. I actually stacked 25mg var and 50 win to end my last cycle and it was great

This is the better way

1 Like

It gets annoying on a longer run, but I always feel better doing it this way.

1 Like

I haven’t tried it yet but next cycle I will pin ed and possibly really commit and use test prop.
I don’t believe that im going to be using nandrolone moving forward :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Just testosterone and proviron with another oral tbol or Anavar or I might add in mast and skip proviron.

1 Like

Whaaaaaaaaaat. No more nandrolone?! Like ever?!

I would definitely for the sake of your kidneys and liver not use var and tbol together.
Your lipids must have been crazy with var and winny? :crazy_face:

1 Like

On paper the synergy Btwn Var and winny sounds amazing. I just can’t bring myself to do it.

1 Like

Not forever but I believe that testosterone is going to be it for awhile and I will use proviron.
The oral isn’t even for sure honestly

1 Like

Nandrolone and winny that’s the way to go especially base or pp

1 Like

That a solid longevity move right there. Props to you sir.

1 Like

It was great, I’ll put it like this… I maintained every bit of strength I gained when I ended with var and win, and that’s from when I dropped from 750 test/600mast/400 tren E to 400 test and just win and var. lost no size or strength. Even when I came off I still maintained my strength and lost only a half inch on my arms.

1 Like

But I will never run tren again, I love my wife too much for the potential side effects that come with that.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.