UGMuscle

Next level pre-work out

Next level pre-work out

So if any one is in the market for a pre workout I highly recommend Dynamic Evolution Savage AF! First I wanna thank @PHD for introducing me to this line of supplement. I just picked some up yesterday and tried it for the first time this morning. Holy shit , this popped my top! I tend to have a high tolerance to stims so alot of other companies lacked in this aspect for me. Now I do want to mention I got the one with DMAA in it. Anyways had a killer session this morning. Totally zoned in, mind to muscle connection was awesome, vascularity was well pronounced, and just went balls to the wall. Also I didn’t crash 2 hrs later like I would normally off other pre-work outs. So yeah this will be my new go to pre workout.

2 Likes

Hell yea bro that’s awesome. Glad you liked it. Be on the look out for more cutting edge products to be released soon.

1 Like

Nice man looking forward to it

1 Like

@PHD didnt you have a discount code or something for them or no?
I’m going to have to grab some

1 Like

FAM25

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.