UGMuscle

Not new just posting intro

What’s up how you doing what’s cracking and all that good stuff. My name is Luke and I am here and am in other forms in hopes to make it pro or to a certain high level form of bodybuilding. For the past 3 plus years I’ve been in a toxic relationship but I’ve been able to put on 30 plus pounds on a cycle even going through the depression. Now I know from a body builders standpoint besides drugs and alcohol and being sloppy women and bad relationships are the biggest gains killer. With that being said I am finally moving states away to a more positive environment with friends I haven’t seen in 20 years to help me get back on my feet. So I do have a little extra excitement now because I will be able to concentrate fully on bodybuilding in a town of no more than 800. And that town has a gym. My goal is to go pro .I feel I have great genetics for accomplishing 30 lb gains in a depressing cycle. I’m not looking for people to shoot sponsors my way I’ve ordered from a sponsor here who is no longer here do to the covid. But I would love to meet up with somebody not physically…but on the web obviously for motivation. Plan is to get a cycle within a month’s time and maybe have somebody getting a cycle around the same time to compete each other on gaining mass. If you want it come get it…haha… Motivation for motivation baby…

2 Likes

Welcome!

Have you tried farmers only .com

3 Likes

What is that

1 Like

Any pics with out face of course

1 Like

Welcome to ugmuscle brother glad to have you around

1 Like

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome aboard

1 Like

Hello bro!!! If my blood comes back good I’ll be starting a new cycle in about 3 weeks ish. I’ll take you on!!! Mine is eight weeks cycle coming up.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome aboard

1 Like

That’s great bro. I’m waiting on contact from a verified sponsor now thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the replies. As of yesterday 2pm I touched down in Maine. And 530pm I made it to my new residence.

4 Likes

How you looking?

Hahahaha you wanna get this started now huh !!! Lmao. I like it!!! I have another week until I get my blood done. I feel good and have been doing mostly the right stuff cept two lingering injuries keeping me from real cardio.

I already have all the gear and can’t wait brother. I was just thinking about taking a drop of dbol now just for shits and giggles Hahahaha.

How bout you how you looking?

1 Like

@Rusty runner picked up payment 2 days ago
Just waiting for a touchdown brother. Hoping in 2 weeks. But then again Gyms are still playing the covid game out here so I might hold off till November 1st because word is they should open up by then. Other than that using weights at the house and cardio brother…

2 Likes

Well fuck your state and come to Wisconsin. Lots of work here too. Lmao

1 Like

Speaking of work…haha… Oct. 10th or 14th looking pretty good for me bro. :muscle::muscle::muscle:

For a starting date? Let’s shoot for tenth my bloods will be done before that so if they are good then so am I.

1 Like

10th is a grEAt day just saying

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.