UGMuscle

October 2019 member of the month contest at ugmuscle

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Here we go again brothers and sisters the Member of the Month Contest for October.

Were going to do things just a little different but just like last month the contest will be judged on activity and reviews.

ACTIVITY =new topics, posts, likes and recieved likes, read time.

REVIEWS = product ratings posted about verified sponsors, posting a review about ugmuscle online at trust pilot or other website review sites.

When an introduction is written by a new member anyone who wants to win member of the month should definitely welcome them to the community. This is going to be an important factor in winning member of the month including the reviews.

GVviiHo

@Flashlabs is going to be sponsoring this months event also with

1 flashtropin ( comes in custom trays with barcodes)
1 rapid mass
1 patriot blend
1 flash blend
1 tbol.
1 tri- tren. ( BEWARE :fire::fire::fire::fire:)
1 Comp cut
I want different products sampled by the member’s. Thats every blend i have and the flashtropin . These are the items that make my products unique. And the hybrid MCT.

I will be announcing in my next post more about the prize information.

If any other @Sponsors would like to be involved in member of the month please contact [email protected]

TO BE A CONTESTANT YOU MUST REPLY IN THIS TOPIC THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING IN THIS EVENT.
YES THAT MEANS ACTUALLY POST HERE SAYING THAT YOU’RE PARTICIPATING.

Thanks again to everyone who participated last month. Lets have another great month at ugmuscle.
BIGMURPH and the entire staff

If you’re a new member you can check out our past events in the contest category. Here is last month’s event.

11 Likes

Participating glad to have plenty of activity. Thanks flash for being a great sponsor.

3 Likes

This is great :+1:

3 Likes

Definitely participating :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

count me in bro and thank you flash

2 Likes

Have to step up game, and will be participating, as well.

3 Likes

Really only 4 people plan on competing for member of the month???

If I don’t have enough participation then we can’t have the event.

Please remember to be a contestant you must post here that you are participating

Y’all need to jump in on this.

I like my odds better with just the 4 of us!

I will join in

1 Like

If by Monday we don’t have enough participation im going to have to end the event.

1 Like

Come on guys this is great deal we cant lost that :+1:

Im always in lol

I know right. I know there are plenty of nerds reading this wanting free gear.

Nerds and gear that’s like a oxymoron lol.

1 Like

Is it? Most juice heads are chemists too.

Guess your right. Hell all of us are technically chemist were also just the lab rats.

1 Like

Did I hear free gear

I’ll join in on the participation

2 Likes

I’ll join as well! What a generous gift!

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.