UGMuscle

One or two leg days a week

One or two leg days a week

Also I do dl on one oft two leg days. If I go to one should I move dl to a back day

2 Likes

I work out legs twice a week. First workout is about strength. Second workout is hypertrophy and all about the pump. I’ve been doing all body parts like this about a month and a half now. I’m sore every workout.

1 Like

For the most part that’s what I do. Maybe I just need to move my heavy squats to the first leg day of week. Or maybe I’m just worn out from deficit and cardio. Just haven’t felt my saturday legs for about 3 weeks.

@Dirtnasty - I do DL on my back days / first!! Then move to DB high rows off the rack / one hand the rack. Here is my WO:

1. DeadLifts - 135,185 warm up X 10. 3 Working sets 225 x 10, 275 x 10, 315 (only can get 6 :frowning: work in progress for 10)

2. High one arm DB rows - 70 x 12, 80x 10, 90 x 6

3. HammerStrength Machine Rows - 2- 45 plates - 90 x 10, 2 plates plus 25 140 x 6, 140x 6

4. V handle - pull downs - 140 x 12, 160 x 8 , 185 x 6

Then I work the calf’s every day 0ne to two excerises

2 Likes

My heavy squats are the first exercise of my week. I use to hate legs. But I’ve watched them grow inches in months with my new routine. I now love my legs days.

3 Likes

Switched squats to first leg day of week seemed to go better. Think I also just got to get mentally right. May have some reservations from my ankle break still

1 Like

Glad to hear it went better bro. I know my legs always feel stronger in the beginning of the week. I do my stiff leg deadlifts on my heavy days. Then regular dead lifts my leg hypertrophy day. Every two weeks I add lunges into my routine and take a break from squatting. Hack squats are really what sets my legs on fire though.

1 Like

Dead’s were better today as well. Maybe it’s just the test starting to kick in. I’m at end of 3rd week. Went up 20 pounds on set of five from 455 to 475. Pretty mush where I was pre ankle break

1 Like

That’s awesome bro. You’ll be beyond where you was at this point by next week.

Did 495 for five today ankles feeing better I even forgot to take Aleve

5 Likes

Hell yeah! Big numbers brother!

I’m going coercing squats to go way up my ankle feels like it’s gaining kibiltity and lower back is feeling better at holding weight. Doing some good mornings to reallu get it going

2 Likes

Squats are feeling good now. 345 going up easier than 335 for five did last week

2 Likes

505 for five on dead’s today also put 40 more pounds and did a xtra set of 8 on the hammer v squat. I like going ass to grass with machine. Fell it’s really helping with my ankle mobility when comes to regular squats. Getting it in for those that can’t

3 Likes

Keep killing it brother!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.