Online Training with IFBB Pro Nick Trigili! Mr USA 2014

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Hey guys UGM is proud to have our IFBB Pro Nic Trigili here to offer training services online. 1 on 1 skype sessions to go over all your training needs. Diet, Training, Contest Prep, Supplementation. You can reach Nick on skype @ ntrigger20 for rates or message him on the board here.

@UGMain

@Bigmurph @PHD @SIEGMUND @Mrusa2014

4 Likes

Awesome to have him join us. This is a great addition to
The group.

whats up everyone !!! feel freee to fire away questions here . I will be here all the time answer questions.

2 Likes

I like this guy. It seemed like if I remember correctly he had got a couple unexpected lower finishs due to listening to too many people, being too big, then came in zipped and got the card. I might be totally off. Great to have him here. I know from my Chi town roots some guys competing with him.

thanks for the kind words buddy ! do you compete?

Old school. Made a few decent comebacks followed by an injury each time, it’s a hobby. Thank God, because if I did get a lucky break, I wouldn’t have a career2003 was probably my best year. Not much social media. I go back so far to actually AAU and Lou zwick calling Al the time when I was 19. Good times. More comraderie. I just think I remember you being touted as 280 plus, in videos like 6 weeks out and when you won, shit you probably we’re 250 but I think u were smaller waisted and looked awesome. I could be wrong and it’s not an insult. I guess I can look it up… LOL

lol, u sound like a good time. my last show , which was my first pro show , I was 268-270 show day… when I won my pro. card at uses in 2014 , was about 260- 255

Awesome to have you . I am definitely interested in talking with you over Skype . Can you let me know your Skype rates . I am making one last run at my pro card. Not sure if in the open or master in Pittsburgh. I don’t think I am packing enough mass to do National’s in Miami this year. Definitely intrested in talking with you. Glad to see you here .

hit me up on Skype ntrigger20… lets talk game plan and go over the rates !

1 Like

Ok cool. Is there a certain time you are available?

hit me up anytime… I will answer

1 Like

Ok cool thanks.

1 Like

welcome. any thing we can do.
sig

2 Likes

This is very awesome!!! S kind of you to share your knowledge!

2 Likes

Its good to see you around

2 Likes

This is a great addition to the site.
++++

2 Likes

im happy to share my knowledge with you guys , and hopefully get some aspiring bodybuilders under my guidance !

1 Like

just looking to help people out !

1 Like

You should have your own Q&A corner…

1 Like

I’m down . What u guys think?

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.