UGMuscle

Opinions on my current stack

Running test e at 500wk anavar 25 2x per day hgh 2 i.u.
Per day 5 days a week
Is there any worth whe add on to this?
Penny for your thoughts brothers

3 Likes

Are you cutting or bulking ? I love NPP. It makes me feel good and helps joints a lot. Adds on good mass at a steady rate not much water weight so retain most the gains. That’s what I took with my test e. And your already lean.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m with @Rusty Sig. Depends on your goals. My next cycle is going to be with NPP. I’m a huge fan of Tren.

3 Likes

So the wifey Pooh let you back on the bike??

1 Like

If you’ve got good var you could up it a bit

Looks good bro… my favorite simple run is 350 of test, same on the GH (2-3 ius) … but I find tunibol a far better oral than anavar. Although I haven had great anavar in years …we use to get saveint (spelling?) pharma grade in early 2000s … 10 -15 mgs daily was all you needed.

2 Likes

Sounds good to me, that’s exactly what I was running not too long ago and I loved it

Proviron

6 Likes

Didn’t you say you weren’t on that right now

1 Like

Yea, but I’d still recommend it to anyone

2 Likes

This is the first time I’ve not pct’d but I’m not callin it a cruise either, it’s a cycle, a light one, but still a cycle.

1 Like

I know just fucking around

Proviron 50mg ed split or npp if you’re into a nor19

1 Like

Npp is what I’m going to add how much though

Why not both

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.