UGMuscle

Other compounds to add to TRT

Hello, good people. I am about to begin a modest 12-week blast after my next labs in a couple weeks. I’ve been thinking about what I could add to my TRT protocol after the blast. I’m on 200mg Test-C weekly, HCG, and 1mg Anastrazole. I will be adding Proviron 25mg daily as well.

Could I, for example, run EQ or NPP for 10-12 weeks alongside my weekly test while on TRT? Then, give it a break for a bit, then move onto another compound? I know it may seem crazy, and forgive me for maybe missing something obvious, but could it work?

I’ve always viewed the approach as doing these 12-15 week blasts, followed by a cruise for the same amount of time, then another blast if you’re up for it. However, could you simply add a compound to your cruising protocol as opposed to these blocks of blasts?

Sorry if this sounds confusing. Just trying to plan out the next year, lol. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This is perfectly normal to do. I usually recommend increasing all compounds during a blast then back down to a TRT program.

All depends on the overall goal you are going for. Best as always.

3 Likes

Add whatever, but it is no longer TRT when you add, it’s a cycle

3 Likes

I always wonder about these cruises, I believe your on cycle or off, low dose stuff add this or that nobody want to call it a cycle, but it is.

4 Likes

Awesome… thanks for the help! I’ll be in touch soon.

I would add anything that would match my goals run the extra compounds like a cycle and make sure that your blood work is good at the doctor everything including rbc hdl ldl and so on have to be in range also or it shows that you are on other compounds.

1 Like

Your blood work will change when you add stuff if your trt is from a doctor then be aware of that I add deca and eq all the time at low doses to my trt. If I go to a moderate dose I will up my test as well and you don’t have to add another compound simply add test if you like kinda sounds like your thinking of adding a compound and using it like trt and just changing compound every so often but continuing to always run extra Which I still don’t see anything wrong with as long as bloodwork is good just don’t risk health for a 100 mg worth of something extra

1 Like

Yea, after my labs in two weeks I won’t be called in for another six months. My goals are to cut down. I’ll be adding some Proviron daily (25mg) after my labs to help free up some test. I’ll probably keep that going year round.

1 Like

Right… makes sense. Glad I’m tracking in the right direction. Thank you.

I personally love proviron its a great addition

2 Likes

Yea, I actually seen on here where you recommended it, which helped me decide to add it to my lineup. Much appreciated!

1 Like

No doubt its a great compound even risk vs reward is far on the reward side

2 Likes

I’m familiar with adding enough deca to help with joints but I’ve never heard of adding a little eq.

1 Like

Seen it from my BB buddies they may run a low dose of eq with there trt. You would be surprised how much more vieney you are from that I have done a 125 test 50 deca 100eq per week guess it’s not really trt but bit can’t say it’s a cycle either
Nice therapeutic run I suppose my boys don’t really run therapeutic doses of npp or deca one of them won’t touch deca at all never really asked why may have too

1 Like

I pretty well stay on year round, I will come down to trt levels for a month every so often, but I get bloods done monthly but I will admit I don’t always listen to what my bloods tell me, my hdl ldl can almost always use some help

1 Like

Yea, that’s kinda the plan I’m leaning towards. I’ll get bloods drawn more often to keep a check on things…

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.